PDA

View Full Version : Wells Cargo question

PLS-Tx
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm planning to order a Wells Cargo 8.5x20 Express Wagon with the landscape package.

Anyone own a Wells Cargo, what options would you get, and which ones are a waste of $?

This is what I'm thinking:

ext. tounge
bulldog coupler
3/4" kickplate
nose cone
2 fuel doors
5k axles
LED lights

PB34
01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
I have 2 Wells Cargo trailers. Both 8.5x24. LS package & other assorted options. Great trailers, they are expensive, but worth it. I believe they are 6 year warranty, can't beat that. My first trailer was not a Wells Cargo, mistake, a cheaper brand, now I am fixing it. Matter of fact, I just picked up two parts for it today.

My philosophy is buy high quality and pay the extra $ if your looking long term. Down the road, I would rather spend my time developing my business versus taking that time and fixing equipment.

PLS-Tx
01-24-2006, 11:16 PM
I have 2 Wells Cargo trailers. Both 8.5x24. LS package & other assorted options. Great trailers, they are expensive, but worth it. I believe they are 6 year warranty, can't beat that. My first trailer was not a Wells Cargo, mistake, a cheaper brand, now I am fixing it. Matter of fact, I just picked up two parts for it today.

My philosophy is buy high quality and pay the extra $ if your looking long term. Down the road, I would rather spend my time developing my business versus taking that time and fixing equipment.

Thanks for the reply, I feel the same way, pay now instead of latter, and save the headachs.

What was the cheaper brand that you bought?