PDA

View Full Version : Cummins powered Dodge

lwcmattlifter
01-24-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm thinking about buying a low mileage 4x4 2500 ram 5.9 CTD/man trans. What are the problem areas I should look at? Are there any years I should avoid? I'm new to dodge and cummins, help me out a little.

Matt

jtkplc
01-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Can't beat the Cummins diesel, it's made to pull unlike V-8 diesels. The I-6 of the Cummins produces it's HP and torque lower in the RPM range as compared to the V-8 diesels whose HP and torque or higher in the RPM range.

Eclipse
01-25-2006, 12:16 AM
What year are you looking at?

wriken
01-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I found out with mine, the harder they are working, the better they shine

Smalltimer1
01-25-2006, 09:26 AM
I know a guy who's getting ready to part out his '97 Dodge 3500 12V Cummins if you want the engine...

lawnmaniac883
01-25-2006, 02:36 PM
The engines on these are very good to say the least, what year are you looking at, there are 3 "generations" of these trucks all with their own respectable problems.

lwcmattlifter
01-25-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm looking at late 2nd gen or early 3rd gen. I know the injector pumps occasionally go out and their expensive to replace. Is their anything I should be looking for before I buy?

Premo Services
01-26-2006, 07:54 AM
I made the switch to a cummins diesel a couple years ago, and have never regretted it. The power, mileage are the best points. As someone else stated " the harder they are worked, the more they will shine" is the truth...

Here are a few sites to see what other dodge cummins owners feel about them

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/

http://www.dieselram.com/

Smalltimer1
01-26-2006, 08:43 AM
I read that Toyota is eyeing Cummins mighty hard for their HD pickup for '09. Rumor has it that it will be a V-8.

Lawn Masters
01-26-2006, 01:37 PM
I'd think Toyota would be designing their own motors for their trucks, but not totally positive. it'd be more awesome if they put the 3.3L diesels from the Izuzu trucks in em though, plus like a 7 spd tranny. thats just me though.

jtkplc
01-26-2006, 01:42 PM
I read that Toyota is eyeing Cummins mighty hard for their HD pickup for '09. Rumor has it that it will be a V-8.

I have also read that, but if you look at the data from the V-8 and V-6 that Cummins is making, they are all tested in Dodge vehicles. I guess time will tell.

Lawnworks
01-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Good luck w/ the truck. You will not regret buying a cummins. You can never have enough of them!

Lawnworks
01-26-2006, 01:44 PM
I have also read that, but if you look at the data from the V-8 and V-6 that Cummins is making, they are all tested in Dodge vehicles. I guess time will tell.

Where did you read this? A v8 cummins? That is going backwords!!

Smalltimer1
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM

They decided it was time to come out of the stone ages.:p

Lawnworks
01-26-2006, 02:06 PM
When are the big rigs coming out of the stone ages?

Smalltimer1
01-26-2006, 02:07 PM
When are the big rigs coming out of the stone ages?

Remember the 3408 Cat? 8V92 Detroit? :confused: Big rigs have had V-8's for a long time, just 6's are cheaper to make and sell.

FYI, Dodge had a 4.0L Mitsubishi 6cyl. diesel before the Cummins. They were very troublesome and not very reliable. I have a friend with one of these trucks and his problems have been with the IP and control linkages.

BTW, you interested in a 12V out of a '97 3500 dually?

jtkplc
01-26-2006, 02:20 PM

Dodgetalk.com.

My thoughts exactly about going backwards. I downloaded the pdf file that gave data about a V-6 and V-8 Cummins in the Ram 1500 and Durango. Mileage was over 30 in both.

Lawnworks
01-26-2006, 02:22 PM
6 cylinders happen to be more efficient than v8s... that is why they rule the roads in virtually every tractor trailer.

I don't need an engine, but thanks... mine just won't quit.

Smalltimer1
01-26-2006, 02:27 PM
6 cylinders happen to be more efficient than v8s... that is why they rule the roads in virtually every tractor trailer.

I don't need an engine, but thanks... mine just won't quit.

It's always nice to be prepared with a spare, cause you never know when it will happen....:drinkup:

I wouldn't exactly say that a 6 is more efficient, the biggest advantage is the balancing. Kind of like a 300/6 vs a 302, 292/6 vs. 305, very similar displacement, but the 6's have the advantage of low end guts but don't have the get up and go that the 8's do.

There will almost never be a purely equivalent way to test the 6 vs 8 thing because there will always be some degree of bias. 8's have better driveability but 6's have better low end. I personally like the 8's for the reason that when the time comes to shoot out on an on ramp or similar situations with a load, I can do it without being nervous about not being able to get up to speed in the right amount of time.

Guthrie&Co
01-26-2006, 02:41 PM
I oulw like to see some deere power plants in some pickups. if ford would hookup with some of those engines they would be unstoppable

lawnmaniac883
01-26-2006, 04:20 PM
LOL, v-8 diesels have nice pickup when empty, but put 10k behind them and see how quick they are, hehe. A I-6 cummins will outpull a v-8 diesel with a large load behind it.

Smalltimer1
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL, v-8 diesels have nice pickup when empty, but put 10k behind them and see how quick they are, hehe. A I-6 cummins will outpull a v-8 diesel with a large load behind it.

The I6 Cummins will stil be trying to make 20 mph while the 'Stroker and Duramax are hitting 30 and 40 or better.:rolleyes: The I6 Hemi diesel doesn't do everything.:laugh:

Lawnworks
01-26-2006, 05:04 PM
It's always nice to be prepared with a spare, cause you never know when it will happen....:drinkup:

I wouldn't exactly say that a 6 is more efficient, the biggest advantage is the balancing. Kind of like a 300/6 vs a 302, 292/6 vs. 305, very similar displacement, but the 6's have the advantage of low end guts but don't have the get up and go that the 8's do.

There will almost never be a purely equivalent way to test the 6 vs 8 thing because there will always be some degree of bias. 8's have better driveability but 6's have better low end. I personally like the 8's for the reason that when the time comes to shoot out on an on ramp or similar situations with a load, I can do it without being nervous about not being able to get up to speed in the right amount of time.

Oh lord, looks like we are turning this into another battle.:p I have never had any problem getting in front of anything w/ a cummins... unloaded or loaded.:cool: So your saying cummins have more torque/low end grunt? So by your logic, the heavy pulling is reserved for the I6s? Sounds right to me! And yes the bias factor is huge!

lwcmattlifter
01-26-2006, 06:48 PM
The I6 Cummins will stil be trying to make 20 mph while the 'Stroker and Duramax are hitting 30 and 40 or better.:rolleyes: The I6 Hemi diesel doesn't do everything.:laugh:

Hey, don't start that crap.

Eclipse
01-26-2006, 06:56 PM
I oulw like to see some deere power plants in some pickups. if ford would hookup with some of those engines they would be unstoppable

Doesn't Deere use a Cummins engine in some of their larger tractors?

The smaller diesels are not Deere's, if I remember correctly they are Yanmars. Are they putting any of their own engines in tractors?

Eclipse
01-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Smalltime,
Why down on the Cummins again? I seen you recommend it the other day in a F650? Don't they offer the PSD in a 650 as well as the Cummins?

Face it you know you want a Cummins :)

Randy J
01-26-2006, 07:50 PM
The 1st gen trucks had the lowest power, but were super reliable, and got great fuel mileage. The only real problem I'm familiar with on them is the return fuel line leaking causing hard cold start problems. The 2nd gen trucks did have problems with the fuel pump. The lift pump had a tendency to not supply enough fuel, causing the fuel pump to not be properly lubricated. And yes, the fuel pump is expensive. This problem is easily remedied with an aftermarket lift pump. I don't know much about the newest "common-rail" trucks, though my father owns one. They do have the most power, and no reliability problems that I know of. They also have seen a return to great fuel mileage - as a general rule. Early 2nd gens (24 valve engines) did have a problem with blocks cracking so if you are looking at a '98 - 2000 check down low on (I think - if I remember correctly) the drivers side for leaks or repairs. If you plan on pulling, get a manual - preferably a 6 speed, or a 48re automatic - I think this started with mid-year 2004 models. It's a beefed up automatic. If you get a 5 speed, make sure it's either had the 5th gear nut fix, or never pulled heavy loads. And then don't lug it - pull loads under 1500 rpm in 5th gear.
They are the best small truck engines on the market IMO. The straight 6 does develop more torque (low end grunt), and can easily be tweaked to get ridiculous amounts of HP. Theres a reason the vast majority of trucks in truck pulls are Cummins powered.

lawnmaniac883
01-26-2006, 08:17 PM

Yes, this is true, but you need to mention the fact that the 'stroker and duramax are hitting those speeds on top of a tow truck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(couldnt resist)

kc2006
01-26-2006, 08:26 PM
Buy a Chevy or a Ford. Dodge is for Lawnworks....I mean losers. :p

(just messing around :D )

lwcmattlifter
01-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys, my work truck is a 97 F-250 PSD with a Dana 60. I really like the SD's but it's hard to find a late model, low mileage 7.3 with a ZF-6 in good shape. Randy J, does case have to be split to fix the 5th gear nut or is this something that can be done on the truck? Is this an issue on the 6 speed? I couldn't find much info about it. Were the majority of 98-00 "53 block" trucks? This is going to be a personal truck for daily use/towing project vehicles. If I ever use it for work it will be for estimates or running around. Do you guys notice a big difference in fuel consumption between 3.55, 3.73 and 4.10's?

Matt

Lawnworks
01-26-2006, 10:42 PM
The 5th gear is nut is no big deal... $300 fix. It is not an issue on the 6-speed. Yes the 53 block is prone to cracking... I believe they were mostly late 98s and early 99s. I definately notice a difference b/t my 3.54 gears and my 4.10 gears. I would not even consider a 4.10 unless you were hauling heavy everyday.

Eclipse
01-26-2006, 11:08 PM
The 5th gear is nut is no big deal... $300 fix. It is not an issue on the 6-speed. Yes the 53 block is prone to cracking... I believe they were mostly late 98s and early 99s. I would not even consider a 4.10 unless you were hauling heavy everyday.

I agree with all of the above :)

Metro Lawn
01-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Remember the 3408 Cat? 8V92 Detroit? :confused: Big rigs have had V-8's for a long time, just 6's are cheaper to make and sell.

Where did this load of useless BS come from? While the 3208 Cat was a very good engine, it was way under powered. The 8V92 had a bit more, but was better for oiling the dirt roads with all the engine leaks. Any common (semi) type engines ie: 3406 Cat, N14 Cummins, or the Series 60 Detroit will cost on average 3 to 4 times the price of the older V8 engines and make much more power. "Cheaper"...lol not by a long shot. It cost almost $15,000 just to rebuild a 3406E 425HP last spring. You can by a reman 3208 long block for around $5000.

2k1yzfr1
01-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Also watch out for the Dowl Pin back out on the 12 valves. It is a really easy fix ($45) though if it hasn't come out. If you get a 24 valve 98.5-02 just put a FASS system on it to supplement the fuel to the injection pump. The lift pumps on the 24 valves is the problem, but can be fixed for around $500. I have a 03 2500 6 speed and with 63000 (in town towing 8000 lbs) trouble free miles on it, which with my luck with vehicles is a record. Only problem it seems to like eating front brake pads and rear tires.

Lawnworks
01-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Also watch out for the Dowl Pin back out on the 12 valves. It is a really easy fix ($45) though if it hasn't come out. If you get a 24 valve 98.5-02 just put a FASS system on it to supplement the fuel to the injection pump. The lift pumps on the 24 valves is the problem, but can be fixed for around $500. I have a 03 2500 6 speed and with 63000 (in town towing 8000 lbs) trouble free miles on it, which with my luck with vehicles is a record. Only problem it seems to like eating front brake pads and rear tires.

Having some fun, huh??

lawnmaniac883
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM

Might try an exhaust brake, that will really help out in saving your factory pads. Go to www.pacbrake.com if interested...there are others on the market as well that require no compressor...

Randy J
01-27-2006, 07:04 PM
.... Randy J, does case have to be split to fix the 5th gear nut or is this something that can be done on the truck? Is this an issue on the 6 speed? ...
Matt

As Lawnworks said, it doesn't tend to be a big deal - unless your towing and it backs off. Then you have to finish your drive in 4th gear. There was a company in Dallas that had a fix for it, but I know of several that still had a problem keeping the nut in place. The 6th speed does not have this problem, and fills in a hole that the 5 speed seems to be missing - it's a much better transmission. If you do get a 5 speed, be sure to not lug it - pull under 1500 rpm in 5th gear. I'd highly recommend the 3:55's, unless you plan on towing heavy and often. And as someone else mentioned, if you get a 12 valve (94 - 98) be sure to get the dowel pin fix - if it hasn't already been done. The 53 series blocks were pretty much used up in '99. If you think the Ford diesels are expensive, wait until you price the Dodges. Those things really hold their value well. A 100000+ mile late model truck will still be in the $20,000+ range. But that engine is the longest lasting engine on the market.

lawnmaniac883
01-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Ahhh yes, the "killer dowel pin" I believe it is called.

Guthrie&Co
01-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Ahhh yes, the "killer dowel pin" I believe it is called.
that damn dowl pin backed out on my 12 valve and it cost me 3 grand to fix it. it cracked the ears in the oil pump. plus cummins in greensboro fixed it as well

Smalltimer1
01-31-2006, 10:21 PM
that damn dowl pin backed out on my 12 valve and it cost me 3 grand to fix it. it cracked the ears in the oil pump. plus cummins in greensboro fixed it as well

Surprised they even took you seriously there. From my experience with them with Onan engines and generators that I've repaired, they don't want to give you the time of day unless you're dropping $10k or better with them.

Guthrie&Co
02-01-2006, 12:33 AM
Surprised they even took you seriously there. From my experience with them with Onan engines and generators that I've repaired, they don't want to give you the time of day unless you're dropping $10k or better with them.
i wont ever go back to them. they would not except my check for 3 grand because of some bs reason. and when i got it back i had gas in the f u ck in tank.

jtkplc
02-01-2006, 09:30 AM
I was reading last night, the 2007 Dodge Rams will have a 6.7 Cummins diesel in them. http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=90770&page=1&pp=15

Travis Followell
02-01-2006, 07:55 PM
I was reading last night, the 2007 Dodge Rams will have a 6.7 Cummins diesel in them. http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=90770&page=1&pp=15
Paired with an optional 6 speed Eaton Fuller automatic transmission.

jtkplc
02-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Paired with an optional 6 speed Eaton Fuller automatic transmission.

Yeah, I've also read about a 6-speed auto. I guess when my lease is up in '08, I'll have to get a 6.7 Cummins Auto Megacab :cool2:

lawnmaniac883
02-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Dont know about a 6speed Eaton Fuller, I heard Aisin 6speed on the TDR. Either way, a 6 speed is REALLY needed on their trucks.

jtkplc
02-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Dont know about a 6speed Eaton Fuller, I heard Aisin 6speed on the TDR. Either way, a 6 speed is REALLY needed on their trucks.

What I hate about my 4-speed auto is on the highway at 70 MPH it's at 2000 rpm. I wish there was a lower gear, the truck certainly has the power to go 70 MPH and only do like 1700-1800 rpm's. It would save on the ol' fuel bill. Now I'm no guru on transmissions, but I think that a 6-speed would help with that problem, am I correct?

Smalltimer1
02-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Someone needs to build a truck with an IVT (infinitely variable) tranny like John Deere puts in their tractors. Those would be the ultimate in power and economy.

Eclipse
02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Someone needs to build a truck with an IVT (infinitely variable) tranny like John Deere puts in their tractors. Those would be the ultimate in power and economy.

There was one that supposed to be available aftermarket for the Dodges (probably other models two) Last I heard about it was a couple years ago and nothing since. My guess is it could not hold the power long term and reliably.

We have a few new JD's at the farm, what size tractor are they putting these on (our smallest is a 5210).

Randy J
02-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Nissan is planning on using more of the CVT's in their vehicles, primarily for fuel economy. This type transmission was available many years ago - I had it on a ATV. It's simply a belt sandwiched between 2 slidding cones. As the cones slide closer together, it forces the belt further out generating more speed. While it would be super smooth, and would help fuel economy, I wouldn't think it would be reliable for power at all.

Smalltimer1
02-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Nissan is planning on using more of the CVT's in their vehicles, primarily for fuel economy. This type transmission was available many years ago - I had it on a ATV. It's simply a belt sandwiched between 2 slidding cones. As the cones slide closer together, it forces the belt further out generating more speed. While it would be super smooth, and would help fuel economy, I wouldn't think it would be reliable for power at all.

I dont think belts are used in JD IVT's. IIRC, it is all gear and/or hydraulic, one of the 2.

There is a difference between a CVT and an IVT. CVT's are what's found in most hydrostatic lawn mowers today, and IVT's are only made on a large scale basis by John Deere, I believe in the 6 & 7000 series tractors.

Randy J
02-02-2006, 07:43 AM
Oh. I'm not familiar with them at all.

Smalltimer1
02-02-2006, 09:30 AM
GM and Ford went in together on engineering and building a 6 speed CVT transmission, I believe that is what is in the new Ford Fusion and Chevy Malibu, IIRC.

Hopefully they can overcome their differences and make a car that is competitive with the foreigners. So far, I've heard some good things about the Fusion. Glad to see that they will be using it instead of the Taurus in Nascar this year.

Rumor has it Toyota will be unveiling a race car for '08 in Nascar pretty soon, they might have announced it already.

nmurph
02-02-2006, 11:47 AM
As Lawnworks said, it doesn't tend to be a big deal - unless your towing and it backs off. Then you have to finish your drive in 4th gear. There was a company in Dallas that had a fix for it, but I know of several that still had a problem keeping the nut in place. The 6th speed does not have this problem, and fills in a hole that the 5 speed seems to be missing - it's a much better transmission. If you do get a 5 speed, be sure to not lug it - pull under 1500 rpm in 5th gear. I'd highly recommend the 3:55's, unless you plan on towing heavy and often. And as someone else mentioned, if you get a 12 valve (94 - 98) be sure to get the dowel pin fix - if it hasn't already been done. The 53 series blocks were pretty much used up in '99. If you think the Ford diesels are expensive, wait until you price the Dodges. Those things really hold their value well. A 100000+ mile late model truck will still be in the $20,000+ range. But that engine is the longest lasting engine on the market.
my brother has a 97 with 220k mi many of those were pulling 32-34ft trailers loaded with 650-800 bales of pinestraw. gvw of 30k lbs+ on scales. it would be safe to say that at least 25%+ of the 220k mi have be with a trailer.
the motor has never been touchedother than having another fuel pump installed.
the transmission is another story. he has had the 5th gear nut problem several times. he has had the repair from dallas and had better luck, though he had at least one more occurence. they repaired it under warranty. loaded with 20k lbs of straw it would still return 9 mpg on trips from s. ga to atlanta/sc/nc. he loves the truck. it just keeps on going and going.............

lwcmattlifter
02-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Well guys, I think I found one. 01 SLT quadcab, 8ft bed 3.55's 5 speed 69,500 on the clock. It just got a new injection and lift pump. Not that it's a big deal but what's up with almost all these trucks having AM/FM/cassette? It seems like every SLT and sport I look at has one. Funny, huh?

echovalley
02-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Well guys, I think I found one. 01 SLT quadcab, 8ft bed 3.55's 5 speed 69,500 on the clock. It just got a new injection and lift pump. Not that it's a big deal but what's up with almost all these trucks having AM/FM/cassette? It seems like every SLT and sport I look at has one. Funny, huh?
I believe 2006 is the first year they are offering the CD player as standard

lawnmaniac883
02-02-2006, 02:30 PM
What I hate about my 4-speed auto is on the highway at 70 MPH it's at 2000 rpm. I wish there was a lower gear, the truck certainly has the power to go 70 MPH and only do like 1700-1800 rpm's. It would save on the ol' fuel bill. Now I'm no guru on transmissions, but I think that a 6-speed would help with that problem, am I correct?

Yes, the 2000 rpms at 70 is a little excessive. There are overdrive units available, US gear makes one I believe that works best with manual trans. GearVendors makes a unit that is supposed to work best with auto trans. These units are pricey, 3k??, but drop rpms significantly and give you gear splitting capability.

As for the 6 speed solving this problem, I am not sure. I dont think the final drive ratio is lowered any, but you get more easier shifts that allow better acceleration and load hauling capabilities.

anothertractor
02-02-2006, 02:41 PM
I have a 2003 with the HO cummins, 3:73 gears and 6 speed. it is a great combinatioin.

Lawnworks
02-02-2006, 04:07 PM

How much do they want? One of my guys has a really nice CD player he will sell. PM me if you are interested. You can switch it out in about 15-20 minutes.

Guthrie&Co
02-02-2006, 04:43 PM
no allison trannys. they are still using new venture gear's stuff

lawnmaniac883
02-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Scaby, what are you talking about lol? Completely lost me in that post. Incase ya didnt know, we are talkin about automatics, and they dont use the new venture 6spd manuals any more, it is now a mercedes G56...

Guthrie&Co
02-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Scaby, what are you talking about lol? Completely lost me in that post. Incase ya didnt know, we are talkin about automatics, and they dont use the new venture 6spd manuals any more, it is now a mercedes G56...
i was saying that they arent using allison trannys. when did they quit using new venture;s stuff? i asked dodge this past week and they told me it was new venture gear and not mercedes.

jtkplc
02-02-2006, 09:53 PM
I have a 2003 with the HO cummins, 3:73 gears and 6 speed. it is a great combinatioin.

Around 70 MPH, what is your tach reading?

anothertractor
02-03-2006, 07:24 AM
I am taching about 2100 RPM and get about 21 MPG (unloaded) at that speed. If I stay under 60 MPH, I can get about 23 MPG. When I get up above 80 MPH, my mileage goes down to about 18 MPG.

Around 70 MPH, what is your tach reading?

anothertractor
02-03-2006, 07:26 AM
By the way, this is a 2003 quad cab, single rear wheel 3500 short bed 4WD, if it matters. It weighs right at 7500 lbs.
I am taching about 2100 RPM and get about 21 MPG (unloaded) at that speed. If I stay under 60 MPH, I can get about 23 MPG. When I get up above 80 MPH, my mileage goes down to about 18 MPG.

Lawnworks
02-03-2006, 07:35 AM

Is that what the truck computer says?

anothertractor
02-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Yes but it also calculates within a few tenths of what the computer says. The best I ever got, by calculator, was going from Roanoke, VA to the eastern shore of VA. (lots of flat roads and a max speed limit of 55 MPH) I got 23.7 mpg. Pulling a 10000 lbs behind me and going 80 MPH, I got around 12 MPG. That was averaged on a 2000 mile trip to Arkansas.

Is that what the truck computer says?

Lawnworks
02-08-2006, 06:47 PM
I am surprised the newer trucks are getting that good of mileage. That is great. 12mpg pulling 10k @ 80mph is real good IMO.

kc2006
02-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Oh 20mpg is unheard of from a diesel. pffft

:D

lawnmaniac883
02-08-2006, 09:18 PM
i was saying that they arent using allison trannys. when did they quit using new venture;s stuff? i asked dodge this past week and they told me it was new venture gear and not mercedes.

Guess ya misread me original post there, said AISIN, not allison. Just a rumor I had heard. Yea, they went with the mercedes G56...mid 05, maybe 06? I would run from the dealer that says that is a new venture tranny in there. The NV5600 was a complete workhorse. Why they switched to the G56, I have no clue. The case of it is aluminum vs cast iron...duh :dizzy: . You can tell if the truck(s) you saw have a g56 or nv5600 because the shift pattern is different. For reverse on one, I think it is top left? VS Bot left? not 100% though.

Lawnworks
02-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh 20mpg is unheard of from a diesel. pffft

:D

You just have to say something don't you!!:) You can't resist!

kc2006
02-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Actually no I can't resist.

At least we both can laugh about it :D