PDA

View Full Version : Who haven't we heard from in a while?

MarcusLndscp
01-25-2006, 09:48 PM
After seeing Dan pop up in GreenMonsters thread the other day I started thinking of who else we haven't heard from that used to post a lot. The first that came to my mind was Kris in Canada. While we still see him give his thoughts from time to time I can't remember the last set of pics I saw of his. Are you out there Kris? How about some updates of how your year went and pics of what you've been up to.
Anyone else MIA that you guys miss seeing around?

D Felix
01-25-2006, 09:57 PM
So Kris hasn't been on much either? Could he have, *GASP*, gotten MARRIED???:p Just a guess.... Maybe there's a different reason.:D

mbella
01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
I think he went on a vacation. I'm not sure if he's back.

cgland
01-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Have'nt heard from Rex in a while

Chris

mbella
01-25-2006, 11:28 PM
What about landscapingpoolguy?:dizzy:

cgland
01-25-2006, 11:38 PM
I TOTALLY forgot about him! LOL:alien:

Chris

mbella
01-25-2006, 11:42 PM
I TOTALLY forgot about him! LOL:alien:

Chris

He's either repairing a job, in court, or out of business.

Possibly, he's in court and out of business.

GreenMonster
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
What about landscapingpoolguy?:dizzy:

I thought of him the other day too. Maybe his comeback failed? It could be possible that he's too busy....

paponte
01-26-2006, 06:04 PM
He's either repairing a job, in court, or out of business.

Possibly, he's in court and out of business.

Real Nice. :)

NNJLandman
01-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Landscapingpoolguy is still in business and doing good, talked to him the other day, if you look hes looking for a hardscape foreman, it was posted in the employment section the other day. Im sure hell be around when the weather starts to warm up again.

Jeff

cgland
01-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Im sure hell be around when the weather starts to warm up again.
Jeff

Great news!:rolleyes:

Chris

Henry
01-29-2006, 08:29 PM
I see him, or at least his truck, on the road once in a while so he must be in business.

landscapingpoolguy
02-22-2006, 10:35 AM
WHOOOOAAAAAA a whole thread prcatically dedicated to me!!!! Im touched!!!! And a yea dont worry not in court or outta business.Just been super busy is all. The jobs Keep getting bigger and bigger and my time to be here is limited. Yes Im looking for a foreman too. Infact I'm in need of guys with any type of construction expereince from masorny to carpentry to softscape plant work. If anyone is interested and local to me in Northern NJ shoot me an email at PerfectProperty@optonline.net.

Chuck