PDA

View Full Version : Irrigation South Jersey

jc1
01-28-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm looking for an irrigation contractor in Cape May County NJ to refer customers for new installs and service.

bigviclbi
01-28-2006, 01:34 AM
I have a GREAT guy up here in Ocean County would you like me to ask him if he would be interested? He does large and small jobs but he does travel a bit for some jobs. His name is Mac and his company is Green Zone Irrigation. PM me if you're interested, he does all my work and I've only gotten lots of compliments from the customers.

kozmo
01-28-2006, 02:32 PM
its nice to here from guys in south jersey are both landscapers from down by the shore? what type of work you do?

bigviclbi
01-28-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm on Long Beach Island and the surrounding towns. I do alot of gardens and paver work, natural rock walls, and "stone" lawns as no one has grass around here.

CutApproved
01-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Hey bigvic,, I see a lot of nice work being done on LBI,, Do you know Forrest? He did some work for my mom years ago,, great guy,,I heard he was teaching the trade now a days... Good luck this year have a profitable one.......

bigviclbi
01-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Gump??? What was the name of his company, this is my fourth year so I don't know if he's still around.