PDA

View Full Version : My story

MysticLandscape
01-29-2006, 09:23 PM
Hello everyone first off let me introduce myself my name is Tim. I am going to share with you the story of how i got started. It all started in the year 2000. I picked up three houses all in a row the next town over from me. Once i week i would get a ride over there, use their equipment and mow the lawns it took me about 2 hours. I would also do one of my nieghboors lawn. So after four years of saving i went out and bought a 2004 36 inch encore mower and a tanaka backpack blower. A few weeks later i purchase a F250 with a plow. During the 2005 winter season i picked up 5 residentual drive ways. Over the winter i saved enough to buy a new enclosed trailer and two new trimmers ( we have 26 plowable events last year where i live this year we have only about about 4 :cry: ) So in the spring of 2005 i place an ad in the paper. It was enought to keep me busy and i picked up 10 new residentual lawns. In the spring i also started to work at a public golf course. I worked around 48 hrs a week just here!!! During the summer bussiness grew and i picked up about one new lawn account per week. By the end of the mowing reason i had 25 cumstomers on my route. The end of august i decided to buy a walker. My nieghboor that i grew up with also owns a lawn care business and has had a walker for about 5 years so i knew the machine and how to operate it. I also bought it to save time and labor while doing fall clean ups. In September i came across a deal on an ez dump for my truck and added that to my arsenal. This fall i did 32 fall clean-ups and made enought money to upgrade to a bigger trailer, i was going to sell my enclosed one and buy an bigger enclosed one and a open one however i decided to keep the other enclosed as storage and a trailer for my part time employee who can tow it. So about two weeks ago i ordered my new trailer and expect it to arrive mid February. I also came arcross another good deal on a lesco leaf sucker that mounts to my truck. When the 06 mowing season comes around i will be turning 18 and finishing my JR. year in highschool. I am expecting in the area of 45 lawns for the year. I do not plan on buying anything as i am well Equipped to handle 100+ lawns. So that ladies and gentlemen has been my story and hoped you all enjoyed it. See you around the site. :waving:

zim bob the landscaper
01-30-2006, 09:06 PM
wow man thats awesome i only have 7 but hope to get 10 more soon. hey if u want to chat on AIM my screen name is darthvampyro120 ill add your SN to my buddy list and hope to chat about our business and such.

also welcome to lawnsite.

MysticLandscape
04-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Dam this threads old, been over two years. My how things have changed since then lol

RedMax Man
04-06-2008, 11:28 PM
...And now i have a diesel pick, dump truck, atv, jetski, plows, more equipment, 300+ accounts, employees, and making so much money that i dont know what to do with myself and am always lookin for chicks to blow all my hardearned money on since i got everything i "need"....

:laugh:Just jokin around:laugh:

He went outa business cuz hes a lowballer:hammerhead::laugh::rolleyes:

Keep it up Big Clown:clapping:

Cashio13
07-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Hey Mystic i know this thread is very old, but i came across your name in another thread and it sounded familiar. I checked where you were from and i noticed Peabody, as i am based out of Topsfield. I was just wondering if you were in any relation to the Mystic Paving company in Middleton. Let me know.

MysticLandscape
01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
My how things have change since this post, my plans arent anything what I thought they would be.

modedicebox
01-15-2009, 07:19 PM
:confused:Can we elaborate