PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailer dealers in Massachusetts?

mister_snowplow
01-30-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm looking to buy an Enclosed Trailer before this upcoming Spring. At this point I'm really not sure what size (I know...bigger is better). I would prefer one with dual axles and electric brakes. Do any of you southern New England LCO's know of any dealers (I live in Waltham, MA...just outside of Boston). How much money should I be expecting to spend? Thanks for any help.

MysticLandscape
01-30-2006, 04:31 PM
I go to Grand Isle Trailers it is in Randolph MA. I have bought both of my trailers from then and i have no complaints. I can get there number for you and ill tell you what i got and the prices just e mail me at mercenary.tim@gmail.com

mister_snowplow
01-31-2006, 02:46 PM
I go to Grand Isle Trailers it is in Randolph MA. I have bought both of my trailers from then and i have no complaints. I can get there number for you and ill tell you what i got and the prices just e mail me at mercenary.tim@gmail.com

Hi MysticLandscape,

Thanks for the response, I will email you. I appreciate the help.

samk
02-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Just buy the want ad at any store their are a bunch of dealers in there. alot of home depots sell trailers as well. They sell pace and carry-on.

blakeg314
01-06-2009, 10:37 PM
richey and clapper inc, rt 20 in sudbury sells pace american 6k and up for a 8x16 or bigger