PDA

View Full Version : a little feedback

bobbygedd
01-31-2006, 10:47 AM
just to give you lesser folk a little feedback about my new clause concerning the client outsourcing fert apps- i presented it to one client yesterday, and am now taking over the fert apps on thier property. they made sense of my rationalization of- health hazards, and the fact that, if i'm there on a regular basis, i can monitor it better than the fert company who is there only a few times a year. and, i am much higher than thier other source. this makes my new addition to my contract, a 100% success rate (1 for 1). thank you.

BSDeality
01-31-2006, 10:57 AM
thats like me saying I put out 10 flyers on only one road for *****/giggles and i got 2 responses, i got 20% success rate! (true story) all you people with only 1-2% just suck!

what you experienced was a fluke

hole in one lco
01-31-2006, 11:15 AM
well im a all or nothing company so my return is 100% because if i don't do it all i do nothing

bobbygedd
01-31-2006, 11:19 AM
FOR YOU GUYS THAT HAVN'T READ THE PARAGRAPH IN MY CONTRACT, CONCERNING THIS ISSUE, HERE IT IS: new paragraph in my mow + blow contracts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" xyz landscaping is licensed by the d.e.p to provide you with any lawn treaments you will need. should customer choose to outsource this service, it is understood that aplications must me made around the mowing schedule. any fertilizers or pesticide aplications should be made after mowing service is completed, or 2-3 days before the next scheduled mowing service. mowing a freshly treated lawn is a health hazard to our staff. should we arrive to a freshly treated lawn, we will not mow the freshly treated lawn, and service will commence on the next scheduled visit."