PDA

View Full Version : went to dealer taday and tried new mowers.

milo
01-31-2006, 02:12 PM
i tried out a new dixie chopper and exmark with the triton deck and a scag and simplicity::
scag has new adjustable arms and that is perty cool.. exmarks new deck has to be better than there last one. the grass was so low i did not really cut anything. dixic chopper nothing new for that one. and a simplicity with front and rear suspension. man that thing rode great. anyone else try the 2006 equipment yet???

DixieFerris
01-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Dixie has tons of new features, just like all of those mentioned in your post. We tried everything under the sun at the Louisville show this fall, and confirmed what we already thought to be true. Dixie and Ferris are the best mowers made for us. Not the case with everyone, but for us, absolutely perfect.

milo
01-31-2006, 03:38 PM
yes well the dixie had not much changed from year before but yes i bought a used one and think im in love lol. to me the best out there is scag. and i dont even have a scag now. now i run a yazoo which cut awesome, dixie chopper, wright stander, cub cadet tank. cant beat how a dixie chopper looks to. i new one dont look much different than a 10 year old model. now that a time piece.