PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY good thing about this poor winter

DixieFerris
01-31-2006, 03:20 PM
With the lack of snow I've been able to physically walk around all the properties and see all of the mowing areas and beds to be able to accurately give bids to those that want one. It's really early this year, but the property managers that I've called so far seem very receptive to getting on the bids a little early and getting that process in motion. Anyone having earlier than normal success with this because of the lack of snow? So far we have landed a 35 houses from a maintenance free HOA for $25k and today we received the great news we won 10 small buildings in a business park for $37.5k. Over 60k in commercial wins in only January seems very encouraging to me thus far, and nearly half way to my goal for new commercial business!

kirk brown
01-31-2006, 03:23 PM
good job
i just stated handing out my commercial bids.

DixieFerris
01-31-2006, 04:37 PM
Been on the phone trying to contact property managers for the past 2 hours...having a lot of luck getting right to the correct person, i.e. decision maker. seems like a lot of people are willing to take a bid this year (much more than last)....quality around the Saratoga Springs area last year declined alot, hope we can cash in on the lack of respect some of these other companies had for the properties they managed.

fivestarlawnken
01-31-2006, 11:00 PM
good job!!! I'm afraid of feb.:mad: