PDA

View Full Version : New England Landscape Convention

Boycea
01-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Just to let everyone know the New England Grows show is in town from today, January31, until February 2. It is at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (the new one on the water near the aquarium). It runs from 8:00- 5:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday and 8:00- 4:00 on Thursday. You can get further info such as a list of lectures and educational seminars at www.NEGrows.org

mcwlandscaping
01-31-2006, 06:55 PM
DAM i was going to try and go thurday, but, now seeing what time it ends, i don't know! THanks for the post, ill try to get out of school a little early to go. THANK YOU!

NEUSWEDE
01-31-2006, 07:15 PM
I am headed down first thing tomorrow! It was great last year so this year should be much better!

Planet Landscaping
02-01-2006, 04:24 AM
We will be there, Say "HI" If ya see our shirts

Signature Landscaping1
02-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Ill be there all day thursday.

Viseras lawn service
02-01-2006, 08:33 AM
take pics of some nice stuff please! :drinkup: :waving:

NEUSWEDE
02-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I went today, it was great came back with a lot of info on stuff. Got to talk to the Exmark rep and got the low down and looked over the New Front Runner and looked over the navigator. I even set-up a demo for both of them for the spring.
I also found a new local supplier of pavers they are going to cut me a big deal for my project this summer to help get the name out in the area.

Another year another great show! I even got a shirt from Rochester Trucks that say "Everybody likes and Eager Beaver!" after for the trailer line "Eager Beaver"

The Dixie Chopper Booth even had the OCC bike, cool to see in person after watching it built on TV.

Signature Landscaping1
02-01-2006, 06:01 PM
sounds great, i cant wait to go tomorrow, at mascon last year i got an eager beaver shirt.

NEUSWEDE
02-01-2006, 07:00 PM
sounds great, i cant wait to go tomorrow, at mascon last year i got an eager beaver shirt.

Defintely checkout the front runner, just like the Grasshopper but I think a better platform. I really like how exmark is coming out with all these models so you can get exactly what you want all through one company, makes parts and servicing a lot easier instead of having to know the mechanics on 2 or more different types.

Collin
02-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Ill be there all day thursday.
Do they offer these on NC?

Signature Landscaping1
02-01-2006, 07:19 PM
i would check with your state/local convetion/expo center