PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Used A Cylclone Rake

twj721
02-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Just wondering about what any one knew about a leafvacum called a Clclone Rake as they sent me a video about how good they worked anything has got to beat a back pack blower Thanks for any advise good or bad as that is thwe reason that I throwed this out here for input Have a good day Time to go and pick my busload of curtain climbers all 32 of them up and get them to their homes .Twj

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
02-01-2006, 04:39 PM
I have one. Does a good job. Very big and bulky though. Not practical for all yards.

procut
02-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I've recieved several differant pieces of literature from them over the years, including the video. I don't doubt that they work good, but considering the size and the cost of the unit, I think you would be better of using a collection system from your mower manufacturer.

QualityLawnCare4u
02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Im one of the few on here that hated it. It was not pratical for my yards, way to big. It measured over 13 feet long and was like trying to drive a bus around the yard. If you are doing wide open areas with no obstacles would be all right. Also look out for low hanging limbs, I tore the hose loose twice in under 2 minutes and knocked everything over in the yard. I sent that thing back. Ill take my exmard with the QDS bagger over it anyday.