PDA

View Full Version : Just Got an Exmark Navigator

DAMSLandscaping
02-06-2006, 02:17 AM
After doing my homework, i decided i was going to get the navigator. its a 2005 Demo w/ 100hrs. i got for $8,300. I think its going to be here tomm. I really liked the walkers i used when i worked for another co. but somthing seemed to go wrong with them every week. Hes got three of them and seemed like every other day we were either picking one up or droping it off at the dealer. Hopfully the navigator will prove itself and i wont be one of exmarks test dummys. But this design has been arond for a while so we'll see what happens. Ill let everyone know how it works when i get the chance to use it.. at this rate it, i may be able to finish my fall clean-ups this week. lol

NEUSWEDE
02-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Good choice, I have a walker and looked at the navigator last year and looked again this year. For now it is out of my price range, but great machine. I think they have placed a lot of parts better than on a walker. They are a like but have a lof of difference. Walker can obviously offer more options because they have been around longer but the Navigator will catch on. I defintely want to add one in the future.

vanguard
02-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Please keep us posted on how it's working for ya. I have taken a second look after there announcement of 36 months of 0% financing offer!

eXmark
02-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Here is a link to the Navigator for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks Brian

http://exmark.com/navigator.htm

DAMSLandscaping
02-06-2006, 12:12 PM
i Was Pis$ed about that! the dealer told me 12 months at %0, and that i only had untill the 31st to do it. Then i saw on the website 36. I want to see if the dealer can change it or not. Maybe 12 will be better, make me more pressured to pay it off. Ill keep you posted!