PDA

View Full Version : 36" Toro Proline (15 h.p., belt, floating) PICS!

z_clark
02-07-2006, 01:45 PM
For sale,
36" toro proline. Has belt drive, 5 spd trans, 15 H.P. Kohler, floating deck.

This machine was purchased by me in 2004. It was used for the 34 week season on 40 half acre lots, weekly. These lots took .5 hours to mow each. In 2005 I purchased a hydro and this was used as a back up for less than one week. The hours on this mower are around 700.

Repairs that have been made = 1. oil pan replaced, as it was not seated properly from the factory. 2. one back tier replaced, as it kept going flat and it was faster to buy an new one than continue trying to fix the flat. 3. the front two tiers were foam filled, one of them has a cut in it, but the foam filling keeps it round and full.

I think I have an extra set of blades for it some where, also some air filters, etc... I have a jungle wheels to include with it if wanted.

For local pick up only. Come and try it before you buy it.

Looking for around $2000.00 (cash)

See pics!

z_clark
08-10-2007, 02:38 PM
We still have this thing! I use it to mow my lawn every now and then to keep it in fresh gas. I have put less than 100 hours on it since I posted this in 2006. This mower has less than 1000 hrs on it.

Make an offer. My guys won't use this as we have a hydro 36" now.

z_clark
08-28-2007, 04:47 PM
A few responces, but no offers??? Make me an offer. It is just sitting at our shop. I gave it the "weelky crank" Saturday, and she fired up on th second pull.