PDA

View Full Version : Wells cargo

samk
02-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Looked at a wells cargo today seemed well built. 5700.00 8x16 no roof vents and no drings in floor. My question is are they that much better because i have two other brands that are the same price or cheaper with more acc.

grassmanak
02-07-2006, 06:01 PM
sounds overpriced, was this a special model, ive seen 8x20 for that price

Turf Technologies
02-07-2006, 06:50 PM
That seems like a good deal for a Wells Cargo, thats a top of the ine trailer, if not the best I have one thats lasted over 12yrs.

Eclipse
02-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Wells are nice trailers but I certainly would not spend the extra money on one. JMHO

UNISCAPER
02-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Wells Cargo is the only enclosed trailer we use. Why? Best built, and consistency. With a Wells, if you have to maintain the brakes or wheel bearings for example, you give them the cereal number and they hand you parts that fit without going back and fourth for 3 weeks until you get the right ones.

Other trailer makers buy every variation of axle from whoever calls and asks them if they want to take a deal because they have some they need to get rid of before the next year.

If you can afford to down your trailer while you maintain it, that's not too big of a deal. If you hate down time of any kind like I do, and you want to be up and running in little time, there are very few trailers that standardize parts like Wells does. Featherlite is another one who standardizes their parts.

lfd30
02-13-2006, 02:39 PM
I bought a 2005 24' wells cargo last year and love it well worth the money.