PDA

View Full Version : Haulmark

samk
02-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I thank you guys for the input on trailers over the past few days. went and looked at a haulmark today and bought it. It looked nicer, the inside was finished and painted, had roof vents, the flip open ramp on the gate, D rings, 48 inch door and I think they call it a dove tail drop. the wells cargo was nice but not near as finished and good looking as the haulmark. 5900.00 out the door. one other thing they worked on trailers here where the carry on trailer and wells cargo had no support. Will post a pic in next week when i pick it up

Eclipse
02-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Congrats on the new trailer. What size did you end up with?

TURF DOCTOR
02-08-2006, 08:25 PM
I say haulmark has better paint than some other trailers we looked at.

samk
02-08-2006, 09:27 PM
thanks guys. I got the 8.5ft by 16ft in charcoal. Now i need to get new racks and stuff. any ideas out there beside jungle jims and trimmer trap?

Az Gardener
02-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Thats a great deal, could'nt touch one of those out here for less than 6500.00 You will really like the wide trailer, if you or your crew can keep from scraping stuff, tree branches trash containers etc. Check your truck you may have to get mirrors that extend if your truck did'nt come from the factory with them. I pull mine with a 3/4 ton Chevy and I could'nt see around my trailer with the stock mirrors.

samk
02-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Az already thinking of that will probally have to buy extentions for my dodge. Hopefully they are not to expensive.

PLS-Tx
02-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Haulmark's are very nice, I looked at them, the white walls and ceilings are nice. I'm planning to paint my walls white after I get it, I'm getting a Pace.

What is the warranty on Haulmark, Pace is 3 years, Wells Cargo is 6 years, I"m not sure about Haulmark.

What are you going to put on the floor, I would like to do Line-X, but I don't want to spend $950. I got treated wood on the floor, I hope this was not a mistake, the treated floor and ramp was $180.

Enjoy your new trailer. :)

samk
02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
The Haulmark has a 3 year warranty and a 1 year on electrical and stuff. for the floor I am planning on putting one of those roll on protectants that you use on truck beds sorta like a Line X but no where near close. Should be fine for the floor of the trailer and two feet up on the walls.

lfd30
02-13-2006, 03:36 PM
check out green touch.com. I put them in my new 24' trailer and they worked out great. I had them on my open 18' trailer for years and they held up very well.