PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Vacuum's

QuadRacer041
02-09-2006, 01:09 PM
im looking for a leaf sucker to mount on the front a frame of my emclosed trailer, problem is i dont have much room.does anyone have any pictures or can make any suggestions on what models to use.

slplow
02-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Do you have the short or the long front frame? I have the long frame and run a 16hp giant-vac.

QuadRacer041
02-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Do you have the short or the long front frame? I have the long frame and run a 16hp giant-vac.

im pretty sure i have a short.wonder if i can get anything to fit?

cantoo
02-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Don't make the mistake of trying to make something work that will just make you mad later. Take your trailer to a welding shop and get them to extend the hitch so you can do it right. Every minute you save later will make you money.

QuadRacer041
02-10-2006, 07:05 AM
Don't make the mistake of trying to make something work that will just make you mad later. Take your trailer to a welding shop and get them to extend the hitch so you can do it right. Every minute you save later will make you money.

well as long as i get it to fit there why would i need to extend the hitch?
is extending the hitch a big deal?will it weaken my trailer at all?

cantoo
02-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Price depends on your trailer type and the welding shop you hire. If it's a regular length one then you likely won't have enough room remember you might want to make a tight turn and body repairs are expensive.