PDA

View Full Version : How many NE area lco going stir crazy...

nobagger
02-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Its the beginning of Feb. hardly any snow to speak of and pretty much nothing on the horizan. I don't know about you guys but its getting very close to the beginning of a new season and I can't wait! Plowing was a bust this year so I'm very optomistic about spring and summer. What are you guys doing to keep busy?

kc2006
02-09-2006, 04:49 PM
I've been going nuts the past week. Really nothing to do hardly so I've been sitting on the computer all day almost. Working out more, studying for pest exam that I'm going to take next week. Nothing to do in the garage.

I still need to square away some advertising things but that will take a day or two to finish.

Sitting around being bored really.

EDEN77
02-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I did cleanups from late December, through January, and up to last Friday, February 3rd. As soon as this cold weather breaks, I'll finish the cleanups and start barking the beds. Right now I'm catching up on reading and preparing to be a better business man and worker this year. If the forecast is right, we should have some snow to plow this weekend.

jt5019
02-09-2006, 05:56 PM
The lack of snow this winter has my bank account pretty low,actually its too low for comfert. On the plus side they are talking about a major Nor Easter for this weekend.

TURFLORD
02-09-2006, 06:01 PM
February is paint and fix the rental house month.

Jpocket
02-09-2006, 06:01 PM
The lack of snow this winter has my bank account pretty low,actually its too low for comfert. On the plus side they are talking about a major Nor Easter for this weekend.

I second that, things Are getting alittle tighter than I expected, But atleast There's enough to pay the bills, and start back up.