PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed trailer decal proofs - feedback plz!

scarr133
02-09-2006, 10:47 PM
I just bought a 2004 enclosed 20 foot trailer, and am getting my logos and services put on. Here are the proofs they sent me. What does everyone think???? The back will be all reflective, and the sides standard. I tried getting all of the pic I could in the attachments. Any critisism (sp?) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Scott

Also, the back will have the black and green lines just like both sides.

Az Gardener
02-09-2006, 11:03 PM
In Az., maybe different in Indiana, you must have your contractors license number on all signs including trucks, t-shirts etc. I didn't see any on yours. It may show different in person but your turf looks a little dry /dull I would try to green it up a little. Also if you have a dealer/vendor you work closely with you might consider getting their logo added on discreetly of course(don't go Nascar) and getting a contribution from them. If they are a big distributor it can also give you some credibility.

Petr51488
02-09-2006, 11:11 PM
I would say get rid of the grass along the bottum. It takes away from the rest of your design.

YardPro
02-10-2006, 07:34 AM
looks good.
i would drop the " sidewalk edging"
i think that that should be part of the mowing service, and not advertised as someting "extra"
to me it is like when people advertive :

abc lawn care
mowing
weed eating
blowing

sounds like they are threee seperate services

scarr133
02-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Here is the latest on the graphics for the trailer

Jason Rose
02-10-2006, 01:05 PM
I like the grass at the bottom myself. I also don't see anything wrong with listing edging on there. How many times have I been asked "do you edge too?" I can't even count them... I think the whole set-up overall is sweet!

Here in KS the only number we need to display i out pesticide license number is we have one. No business license required.

Have you been quoted a price for the graphics yet? you better hold on... I'm betting that grass at the bottom is going to be EXPENSIVE since it will need to be printed on vinal, that and the tree may need to be printed too. Everything else can be solid color vinal and layered if need be. I'm betting $850 + for the cost.

jsr2741
02-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Just my opinion but I would not put the services on there. Simply because it would be to hard to read while someone was passing you. They will see the name and phone # though since it's in larger print which is good enough, they can call then and find out your service's. Why spend extra money on something no one will be able to read except while you're stopped.

Everything else looks good.

scarr133
02-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks for all the replies. The last posting I did is the graphics I decided to go with. Also, the back is going to be reflective, so driving at night people can read the bus. name, services, and phone number. I will post pics again when it is all done. Thanks.

YardPro
02-10-2006, 09:32 PM
we just had a full sized dodge and our 16ft enclosed done for about $850.00

scarr133
02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Yard, do you have pics?

cet
02-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Here we would have to watch the term snow removal. That means off site. We use snow ploughing(plowing).

CutRight
02-13-2006, 01:25 AM
yea i would watch out for "snow removal" that implies that you remove the snow from the sight. I only advertise "Snow Plowing"

Also i would only put the services on the back gate, cause that is the only place that people will be able to really read it. like when your at a stop light. I would keep it simple on the sides. You dont want to make people work too hard to read your advertising, they just wont read it, thats how people are. I like the grass tho, i have some grass graphics worked into my lettering. good luck.

scarr133
02-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Here are the new pics of the trailer decaled. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Jason Rose
02-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Here are the new pics of the trailer decaled. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Sweet!!! :usflag:

The grass looks cool the way they printed it! :clapping:

So what was the final bill for that? :dizzy:

scarr133
02-26-2006, 07:06 PM
There was A LOT of lettering they had to remove, and then I buffed it out and took it back to them. it ended up running me around $1600 total. Well worth it.

meets1
02-26-2006, 08:09 PM
I like it. It looks great to me and what advertising cost today - $1600 is well worth the price. Now maybe you've been asked or told to but if you wanted to spend more $$ - keep the graphics of grass onto your truck, logo/name of biz. Being a 4 door truck - more room to advertise!

Trailer looks awesome though!

scarr133
02-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I am still thinking about doing my truck, but until the money starts rolling in again, that is on hold. Our winters here in Indy are lame at best, so either start snowing, or get and STAY warm so we can begin mowing again.

South Florida Lawns
02-26-2006, 10:52 PM
I like it all.

Defiantly caught my attention right away.

A head turner and looks professional.