PDA

View Full Version : MAHTS next week

neversatisfiedj
02-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Who's going ?

cgland
02-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I'll be there on Tues, Wed, and possibly Thurs.

Chris

AintNoFun
02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
i'll be there thursday and friday..

mbella
02-10-2006, 09:16 PM
I'll probably be there on Wednesday and Thursday. I have a free night at the Taj and I want to use it.

Henry
02-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I'll be there wed. & thurs.

Dreams To Designs
02-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Hopefully Thursday to hang out at the Contractors gathering with all the professionals from Lawnsite.

Kirk

Drafto
02-11-2006, 10:44 AM
I'll probably be there on Wednesday and Thursday. I have a free night at the Taj and I want to use it.

Thats great, maybe now Kirk can talk about the compactor he won yesterday:cry:

I will be down, Weds, Thurs, and Friday.

Dan

bigviclbi
02-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Mon, Tues.,Thurs, Fri

bigviclbi
02-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Well last night I totaled my fiance's dad's 2003 tacoma after I hit some ice, then a tree in Maryland. 5 minutes after we got out of the truck a Bronco crashed into a tree on the other side of the road. We are both OK but I have a feeling I won't get to AC on Monday Morning for my ICPI cert. class. Anyone have the number on the registration form where I might be able to leave a message. I'm gonna try to switch to the later class, I know that one is full too but I pre-paid so I'm hoping they'll work with me.

Dreams To Designs
02-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Vic, so very sorry to hear, and I hope you guys are OK.
The EP Henry number is 1-800-444-3679
You can try the MAHTS special services number at 610-544-5775
If you need anything else, let me know.

Kirk

bigviclbi
02-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks Kirk! We're both a little sore but both thankfully ok.

bigviclbi
02-15-2006, 06:58 PM
I didn't get my class switched which sux and I'm gonna have to take it somewhere else . Did anybody see the prefab chimneys? I think they look cool and look easy to install. Also does anybody have any experience with the boxer mini? Looks like a good price (around 16,000). Also did anybody see the wireless credit card swiper? The rates are good, no monthly fee, anyone have one?

Dreams To Designs
02-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Vic, will you be there on Thursday? I hope to be there and we can chat.

Kirk

Drafto
02-15-2006, 11:10 PM
I didn't get my class switched which sux and I'm gonna have to take it somewhere else . Did anybody see the prefab chimneys? I think they look cool and look easy to install. Also does anybody have any experience with the boxer mini? Looks like a good price (around 16,000). Also did anybody see the wireless credit card swiper? The rates are good, no monthly fee, anyone have one?

I have a friend who uses the wireless card swiper, I am not sure what you business mainly is but I don't see a need for it. If you are doing high volume, like using it everyday maybe it would be worth it, but we mostly do projects and get paid about every week or so for a project, we don't have payments coming everyday. Maintenance is billed out monthly so no need for it there either. Beware of the "no monthly fee", they usually get you one way or another.

Did anyone notice how happening the PaveTech booth was? It was easily the most crowded! This was my first trip to MAHTS, I was impressed, but I always expect more. The diamond blade sales people are THE most obnoxious on the face of the earth! I got to meet with some equipment rental/sales companies that are basically in my back yard and I didn't know about it. It will be nice to do some more networking tomorrow at the Contractors AP party.

I do have to admit that the seminars are somewhat a joke though.

Dan

bigviclbi
02-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Kirk I'll be there. The free seminars ARE jokes, but that's why they're free! I am debating going to the seminar tomorrow, I want to learn how to build outdoor BBQ's and they are supposed to go over that in the 9:00 class I 'm signed up for. Kirk my cell is 609 661 2863 if I don't see you. The blade guys are SO in your face, the one thing I liked was the Brick gripper but we'll see. Drafto the reason I'm thinking about the credit card is that I am owed ALOT of money this year and I am PISSED OFF. Credit cards would help, also I think people might spend more that way. See you guys tomorrow.