PDA

View Full Version : Locating Commercial bidding

blueeyes14559
02-11-2006, 12:52 PM
My name is Joe heerkens and I was wondering if anyone can lead me and my company in the right direction in finding commercial bids....?

LwnmwrMan22
02-11-2006, 01:28 PM
My name is Joe heerkens and I was wondering if anyone can lead me and my company in the right direction in finding commercial bids....?

Locate the front door, walk in. If they say no thanks, go to the next building, walk in the front door, ask. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

DixieFerris
02-11-2006, 02:45 PM
he's right. You live in Rochester man, there is TONS of potential out there. Drive into a business park, write the names down, go home call them all and set up appts. Get on the horn as much as you can. Introduce yourself, walk in and ask the receptionist who to speak with, leave her a card/brochure/magnet/key chain, etc...

nobagger
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Like the others have said walk in meet and great. Quite a few of the bigger companies have full time sales people doing this every year, thats how a lot of them stay so busy. If your looking for just a few then maybe pick some smaller decent ones and keep after them! Eventually you will at least get to meet or talk to some one then impress the hell out of them because this may be the first and only shot at getting them. DON'T BUG THEM but keep after them. Call them in late winter then again in early spring and if you don't get in still keep in contact with them throughout the summer and fall.