View Full Version : what do you....

02-12-2006, 07:55 AM
if YOU :waving: have a batwing and a utility tractor what do you haul it on and what do you tow it with? :confused:

02-12-2006, 11:38 AM
how much will it cost? payup
how big should it be? weightlifter

P.S. Go U.S. Olympic teams
us flag

go canada too.

02-13-2006, 06:08 AM
after you answer my question check out my post in the pics section. its no joke. its for real.

02-13-2006, 06:19 PM
cmon. :cry:

02-15-2006, 07:20 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: please. need to know. ive got 5 accounts with 50 acres each!!!!!!!!!! :help:

Travis Followell
02-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Get you a big flatbed gooseneck trailer and a 3/4 or 1 ton diesel truck and go to work.

Jason Rose
02-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Like Travis said, a gooseneck trailer is going to be your best bet. Hauling a tractor with a wing mower still attached is actually a little unorthodox, it's just not done usually that I ever see.(other than on a semi truck) The two together make for a long rig and trying to drive that onto and off of a trailer (mainly off) may be a little tricky. I think a tape measure on the actual rig you are looking at is going to be the only way to tell how long the trailer will need to be.