PDA

View Full Version : WRIGHT field test in Maryland????

turfmagazine
02-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Jim @ TURF here (again).

Wright Manufacturing would like the Sentar tested, and he would like it near their plant in Frederick, MD.

Use is for a couple weeks. Send a brief report of observations (pictures too). TURF pays, not the manufacturer.

Any takers? If so PLEASE PLEASE send your contact infomation and background to my personal email (not to lawnsite)

jkendrick@turfmagazine.com

This will be published in TURF sometime this spring if we can get it going.

Thanks again!

impactlandscaping
02-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Jim, the man for the job is Wil, LS screenname : ITSGOTTOBEGREEN

He has ran the Wrights for many years, and is only a few miles from the manufacturing plant.

vanguard
02-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Jim, the man for the job is Wil, LS screenname : ITSGOTTOBEGREEN

He has ran the Wrights for many years, and is only a few miles from the manufacturing plant.

Although it might be better to find someone who is a little more neutral then the "unofficial spokesman" for Wright manufacturing. :p

jtkplc
02-16-2006, 05:56 PM
I would think you might want someone who has never ran a Wright before, but someone who has experience with many different brands so they can give a better comparison and evaluation of them, one that would hopefully be free of a bias opinion. Just my $0.02...

impactlandscaping
02-17-2006, 09:23 AM
I would think someone with lots of hours on the Wrights would make a good candidate for a field test/report on a new unit. There is a learning curve, albeit a small one, to getting the feel and responsiveness of a Wright. Someone who has never ran one may discount that fact, and write off the whole experience. Then again, someone with no experience on a Wright could get right on and simply love them and wonder how they got along without one for so long.I fell into the latter category..lol.:laugh: