PDA

View Full Version : Fastest aerator there is

mhaysmow
02-17-2006, 03:31 AM
does anybody use a gator rator aerator looks like it would work good any ups or downs i saw one on ebay for like 1500 but is there any website for them none of my dealers sell them
thanks

ronniez71
02-17-2006, 09:23 AM
I bought the plugr 600 last year with the honda motor on it. Awsome machine cam shaft drive easy to maintain and gets awsome gas mileage! Go to plugr.com and check out the video. I got about 70 yards to plug this spring and me and my buddy are doing a bid today on a new duplex-condo addition today not only the common areas but all yards get mowed to!! Amagine all the aeration i could do!!Come on spring!!!!

indyturf
02-18-2006, 11:33 PM
the plugr are nice, call me lazy but on something that big I might still want something to ride!

DLS1
02-18-2006, 11:59 PM
I bought the plugr 600 last year with the honda motor on it. Awsome machine cam shaft drive easy to maintain and gets awsome gas mileage! Go to plugr.com and check out the video. I got about 70 yards to plug this spring and me and my buddy are doing a bid today on a new duplex-condo addition today not only the common areas but all yards get mowed to!! Amagine all the aeration i could do!!Come on spring!!!!

I only do my customers yards since I charge high dollar.I image your probably charging $50 a yard to get that many for spring.

Some of my customers that was with Chemlawn before I took over fertilizing their yards says they were asking over $100 for around 8,000 sq. ft. for aeration.