PDA

View Full Version : Need some help?

qualitylawnmanagement
02-21-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm new to this type of work. I'm going to try it out on my yard this year. What are some things I need to start up? Whats a good supplier? I have a brown trencher to trench the line. What do you charge to put in 1/4 size lots? I know it can vary. What a good hourly rate? $60 an hour?

thanks

Ground Master
02-22-2006, 12:23 PM
I'd start with a good pair of gloves...............

Dirty Water
02-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Boots too...Boots are important...Just not wet ones.

The answer to all of your questions is here. (http://www.lawnsite.com/search.php)

qualitylawnmanagement
02-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the help.

Wet_Boots
02-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Dude, you got to help yourself, and do some reading. If you don't want to make a proper effort to learn, then hire it done, and observe from a polite distance.

PurpHaze
02-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Dude...

Someone mentioned in another thread that you're getting a little "out of control" but I like the new you and want some of whatever you're smoking. :clapping: :laugh: :drinkup: :headphones: :dancing:

BSME
02-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Someone mentioned in another thread that you're getting a little "out of control" but I like the new you and want some of whatever you're smoking. :clapping: :laugh: :drinkup: :headphones: :dancing:

I think with March around the corner he's just getting antsy... I am

PurpHaze
02-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I think with March around the corner he's just getting antsy... I am

Heck... That's when all hell breaks loose around here. 107 controllers go on and the work orders come flooding in. Not uncommon to be at least 30 work orders behind during the entire summer.

I have three main line repairs coming up to keep me busy: 1-6" and 2-4" mains to repair as soon as the Bobcat is available.