PDA

View Full Version : Special sale

landscapelight
02-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Any of you guys ever run a sale or a special price like the carpet cleaning guys do. You know $19.99 a room any size. I was thinking something like $50 per fixture installed as a spring sale to get some fixtures sold. You know move some metal so I look good on the books to potential investors. My goal is to sell 37K worth of Kichler this year so I can sit my fat a$$ next to sr. on the Panama trip. I wanna see a picture of him and me toasting manuel Noriega on here this time next yr. Forget the guy on the west coast sr. is my new mentor.

SamIV
02-22-2006, 01:18 AM
Did you write the book "How Not To Win Friends and Always Influence People Negatively"?

Sam IV

NightScenes
02-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Any of you guys ever run a sale or a special price like the carpet cleaning guys do. You know $19.99 a room any size. I was thinking something like $50 per fixture installed as a spring sale to get some fixtures sold. You know move some metal so I look good on the books to potential investors. My goal is to sell 37K worth of Kichler this year so I can sit my fat a$$ next to sr. on the Panama trip. I wanna see a picture of him and me toasting manuel Noriega on here this time next yr. Forget the guy on the west coast sr. is my new mentor.

This guy sure knows how to let people know how immature he is. Nothing like putting big posters out for the entire world to see.

Sam, Good to see you and I hope all is going well out there in La.

Pro-Scapes
02-22-2006, 10:37 AM
ugh this fool is back. Landscapelight welcome to my ignore list. Your the very first guest. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable too bad. Enjoy your stay.

Pro-Scapes
02-22-2006, 12:32 PM
He's gone I notified Sean and Mike. I reallllly wish you could just reach through the monitor sometimes and just choke the crap out of people like that

SamIV
02-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey Paul,

Nice talking with you a few weeks ago and glad to see you had a nice trip.
Not very sorry to see the pest has left the building. Nice work Pro-Scapes

Sam IV

Frog Lights, LLC
02-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Buy 37K in Frog Lights and we will send you to a Tropical Island !

NightScenes
02-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Where to Noel??