PDA

View Full Version : Need a light manufacture / that you can depend on

LAWN TECHNIQUES
02-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I recieved an order of lights today from ccl, boy im not happy at all. good thing i made a small order first. Can any of you please steer me into a direction to go for good lights and dependable manufacture, I have several jobs booked, and still no good lighting manufacture...thanks for all your help, Shane

SamIV
02-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Paul gave some very good suggestions under the Memphis thread.

Sam IV

niteliters
02-22-2006, 11:21 PM
tough question to answer with no bias. I use Nightscaping and have been very happy for the past ten years. A lot of that has to do with my distributor. Lots of companies make fine looking and long lasting fixtures. Nightscaping, I think, makes the best transformer + the neat gadgets to go along with it, the latest being the "dominator". I have and will continue to seek out the best fixture/lamp wherever I can find it but will probably not ever quit using the Nightscaping power center (transformer). Was at their factory few weeks ago and was amazed to see all that was made right there in their buildings...American made all the way baby!!!!

chris

Frog Lights, LLC
02-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Please consider buying from us. While we are establishing national distribution we will sell direct to Lawn Site members with free shipping and 20% discount except wire and transformers. Life time warranty. Give us a call. We sponsor this forum.

Pro-Scapes
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
im still waiting to see Noels product but You can call chuck at florida outdoor lighting or gerry at terra deck to get cast hadco kichler etc.

Also if you have a john deere landscapes near you they carry some high end gear. I never bought there because its close to 2 hours away but just a thought

horizonlandscape
02-23-2006, 09:23 AM
I can get you in touch with a dependable distributor that carries Nightscapes, Unique, Vista, FX and Kichler. Just email me at darronbryant@yahoo.com and I will get you all the info. and contacts.