PDA

View Full Version : getting everyone together

hole in one lco
02-23-2006, 02:45 AM
Let me know what you think . Heres the plan to up sell all existing clients. I will have a night at the races or revers raffle not shire yet this part will be for there entertainment only. I will speak and try to get some of my suppliers to speak about their products to . Ill get lesco to speak on there fertilizer . My mulch guy to speak about the positives of mulch, stone, walls, and patios.
sprinkler guy to talk about the importunes of the system and its maintenance . Now the way i see it i have every body in the same room so i only have to say it ones not a 100 times. Has any one tried this and how did it work. I work for a catering company so the food is top notch and i can get a good deal

walker-talker
02-23-2006, 04:20 AM
Good food.....count me in!!!

hole in one lco
02-23-2006, 07:46 AM
I will let you know

HOOLIE
02-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Strikes me as a logistical nightmare...I don't all these vendors and clients committing to the same day. It is a good idea, just don't see it all coming together.

Maybe if you were to plan the event for a year from now, you could coordinate all this. Don't think you can throw something like this together on short notice and be effective.

hole in one lco
02-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Im in no hurry Iv done this with my car audio shop and it worked very well we sold 7 dealerships in 4 hr. but we went to the dealership with lunch and came out with installs for the next day. good mark up on car alarms and remote starts