View Full Version : OCDC - JThomas

riches139
02-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Model EA-20

Anybody use one of these?

Good quality or junk?:confused:

captken
02-23-2006, 09:13 PM
You must have just recieved your new J-Thomas catalog. Mine came in the mail today.....I use www.qwikchute.com for ocdc, nuff said....IMOP this is the best.

riches139
02-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Trouble is, they don't have one for the Tanks or Wright Standers.:cry:

Gumby
02-24-2006, 06:37 AM
Call Dale @ Qwikchute and ask if he has anything close. They didn't make one for my ZTR either but he sent me a model that works great. I've not tried any other OCDC's because the Qwikchute works fantastic. I will put one on every mower I buy from here on out.

chimmygew
02-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Go to ebay and type in ocdc and see if one of those will fit.

riches139
02-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks guys, I'll check them out. :clapping:

LawnScapers of Dayton
02-24-2006, 12:52 PM
I have this on my Wright Stander.....works great.....and made for it.....

www.advancedchutesystem.com

I had a quikchute in the past that worked OK, but it had to be modified to fit the Stander.....

D

Green-Pro
02-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I have this on my Wright Stander.....works great.....and made for it.....

www.advancedchutesystem.com

I had a quikchute in the past that worked OK, but it had to be modified to fit the Stander.....

D

I was looking at advanced chute system for my Scags, but have seen to many negatives about them on this site. Like someone else mentioned though Qwikchute does not make on for my brand either.

What to do :cry: is advanced chute really that bad fellas? DRM is pretty much the only positive comment I've seen so far. I really need to do something this year, especially for the auto dealership we mow. Nobody chucked any rocks on cars thank heavens, but part of our increase is based upon minimal to no clippings on cars. This was not a huge problem last season but still something I'd feel better about eliminating altogether.

riches139
02-26-2006, 01:26 PM
After more research, I think the JThomas model is a Trimmer Trap.
http://www.trimmertrap.com/accessories/bb1.htm

I purchased a new ACS off ebay - 80.00.

Waiting to hear from ACS if they have one that will work for the Wright Stander 36" RH. :clapping:

CuttinUP
02-28-2006, 08:53 AM
:confused: Has anyone ever tried the one made by Master Chute? It is electric with a toggle switch or a foot switch. Not sure if they are any good,haven't ever had any one say good or bad.