PDA

View Full Version : 3000 moderators

Acute Cut
04-19-2001, 03:58 AM
I know how busy you all are. I got to thinking about how much you all have to moderate and got to thinking of ways to help. here is my idea.

1. On the list at bottom change the moderators names from blue to another color when they are on. So Eric's name would be green for instance. This would identify him as a moderator. Then, if i am on and see something amiss, i can go to the front page and see which moderators are on. I can PM or email any of them and let them know. This would allow you all some rest and some sleep i am hoping.

2. Put a link called MODERATORS at the top of each forum. This would be a form of PM to whomever you designate it to go too. Perhaps you all can log in when you are on so that it can go to each person in order or random if more than on of yall is on at one time. Make it so that other members cant see it. no needed telling everyone who is sensoring what. Put a post up for a bit explaining the changes as well. I know there are plenty of members out there that would be more than happy to help you in this job. We wont have any other powers as moderators of course other than our "tattle tale" button. Also make sure that the buttons on each forum go to the right ppl. No sense sending these PM's to the wrong moderator whom may have no reighn in other forums.

My only goal here is to eliminate some of the work for our everpresent and awesome moderators. I know you all work as hard as i do on lawns and i cant imagine how you are so busy on here as well.
Great job guys and let me know if i can help in any way.

Acute Cut

Eric ELM
04-19-2001, 08:45 AM
Right now there is a list of who moderates each forum and their name is on top of that forum. Just click on their name and you can go to their profile to easily PM them or email them.

Anyone that wants to help out if they see a bad post that should be edited or removed, please let one of us know about it. It's much harder to keep an eye on this in the summer. Thanks.
Eric