PDA

View Full Version : TANAKA: A Very Highly Recommended Company

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
02-24-2006, 01:03 AM
I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge Mark Woodling and Tanaka.

If you are not familiar with the situation here is the thread and the reason I am recognizing this company. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=124073

Mark took the time to diagnose my situation with my problematic hedge trimmer that I purchased. Although my hedge trimmer was past the warranty period, Mark understood my situation and promptly took care of the issue. Because my unit had very few hours on it, Mark bypassed the warranty period to resolve the situation.

After explaining the situation, Mark told me to send the unit it to them to be looked at and fixed. I sent the unit in and within 2 weeks I had my trimmer back and in working order. Not only did they fix the unit past warranty, but they went the extra mile to satisfy the customer. Along with the fixed unit, I received a Tanaka hat, Tanaka screw drivers, Tanaka pens, a product booklet, coupons, and 3 16oz. bottles of Perfect mix 2-cycle oil.

I ran the unit for about 20 minutes and it seemed to run as good as new. Granted it is still winter and it may act differently when I go to use it during the summer, I am confident that Tanaka took care of the issue. I will report back after thoroughly testing the unit this season.

If you have not tried Tanaka products before, I highly recommend you read my story and give this company a shot. My story proves that this company cares about their customers and will go the extra mile to keep their customers satisfied with their products. Not only am I impressed with their response to my situation, but they have gained a customer for life because of how they stand behind their products. Hopefully this thread will make other Lawn Care and Landscaping professionals consider Tanaka when it comes time to purchase equipment.

Thank you Mark and Tanaka for your response.

Tanaka is a sponsor of LawnSite, but here is a link to their homepage anyway:http://www.tanaka-usa.com/

mowerman90
02-24-2006, 07:07 AM
First of all I think Tanaka makes a great product. But why on earth did you have to send it to them? "After explaining the situation, Mark told me to send the unit it to them to be looked at and fixed. I sent the unit in and within 2 weeks I had my trimmer back and in working order."
If you were located here in FL like me, you might have needed that trimmer to do a job and been out'a luck getting it done. Why didn't he just have your local dealer fix it?