PDA

View Full Version : which one... or both?

jhoneycutt
02-24-2006, 09:22 AM
a 48'' walk bh & or 21'' walk bh. I know hydro on the 48'',
but a Bobcat or Toro or John Deere. Thanks!

mkwl
02-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Bob-Cat or Toro Proline are the best out there IMO. I would go with Bob-Cat for the 48" hydro WB, and the Toro Proline for the 21" mower. Bob-Cat mowers give a fantastic quality of cut, they are built like tanks, and lay down an awesome stripe eithout a stripe kit! I LOVE my Bob-Cat 48" belt drive WB mower w/15HP Kawasaki V-Twin engine!!! I've has my Bob-Cat since I bought it new in 2003, and I can say that it truly is the Rolls Royce of WB mowers! If you're a little tighter on budget, go with Toro Proline mowers for both the 48" and 21" mowers. I

mkwl
02-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Oops! Double post, see my post below l
V

zmowing
02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm scared to answer to answer,because I always get beat up. I'm only trying to help.From your list BOBCAT #1 Toro #2 .We have a 36'' bobcat cuts great leaves very fine clippings.My bobcat hydraulics need adjusted twice a year,they were working on a fix for this.Exmark uses a knob you turn to keep the tracking straight that works great.I won't say anything about JD!

mkwl
02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Bob-Cat or Toro Proline are the best out there IMO. I would go with Bob-Cat for the 48" hydro WB, and the Toro Proline for the 21" mower. Bob-Cat mowers give a fantastic quality of cut, they are built like tanks, and lay down an awesome stripe without a stripe kit! I LOVE my Bob-Cat 48" belt drive WB mower w/15HP Kawasaki V-Twin engine!!! I've has my Bob-Cat since I bought it new in 2003, and I can say that it truly is the Rolls Royce of WB mowers! If you're a little tighter on budget, go with Toro Proline mowers for both the 48" and 21" mowers. I have a 36" Toro Proline WB mower, and I LOVE it for my smaller yards with gates. My Toro Proline also gives a great quality of cut and stripe, and is also biult like a tank! :usflag:

mulcahy mowing
02-24-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm scared to answer to answer,because I always get beat up. I'm only trying to help.From your list BOBCAT #1 Toro #2 .We have a 36'' bobcat cuts great leaves very fine clippings.My bobcat hydraulics need adjusted twice a year,they were working on a fix for this.Exmark uses a knob you turn to keep the tracking straight that works great.I won't say anything about JD!
we wont beat you up:usflag:

Lazer_Z
02-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Go to your local eXmark dealer and check out a Turf Tracer HP. You can get a 19HP Kawi V twin with a 48" floating deck. It's model # THP19KAE483.

Rob