PDA

View Full Version : Free Beer!

Andy_S
02-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Since no one replied to my last post I thought I'd use a different title:drinkup:

My business plan includes, mowing, edge, trimming, tree trimming, window washes, general cleanup, christmas lights, snowplowing and eventually fertilization and landscaping.

Should I have in the business name "Lawn and Home Services" or just Lawn Maintenance and have a line card that explains everything we do?

Thanks to anyone who may help. I will buy you a beer someday.

OutdoorExtras
02-24-2006, 02:54 PM
How about just using "Services". That way if you decide to try commercial work the "home" portion of your name won't seem out of place.

Oh and please send my Beer to the following address:

Tired Thirsty
321 Chug, Chug Lane
Drinksronu, MI 48561

MarcSmith
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Lawn and Maint. Services
Grounds Maint. services
Landscape and Maint. Services

drsogr
02-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Since no one replied to my last post I thought I'd use a different title:drinkup:

My business plan includes, mowing, edge, trimming, tree trimming, window washes, general cleanup, christmas lights, snowplowing and eventually fertilization and landscaping.

Should I have in the business name "Lawn and Home Services" or just Lawn Maintenance and have a line card that explains everything we do?

Thanks to anyone who may help. I will buy you a beer someday.

How about handyman. LOL you are offering too many services, you will never be effecient at anything offering that many services.

nephilim0167
02-24-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm actually just upset because I opened the thread and have no free beer. In honor of the upcoming St. Patricks day: Heineken, please.

booboy
02-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Here are some ideas.

Andys Property Maintenance

"your last name" property maintenance

Neighborhood Property Maintenance

sheshovel
02-28-2006, 07:39 PM
Andy The Outdoor Handyman
or just
Handy Andy's Outdoor home service
or
Andys Handy services

B&D Lawn Care
02-28-2006, 08:06 PM
Other than washing cars and dogs it seems like you are trying to cover it all.

Andy's Complete Outdoor Services

YardPro
02-28-2006, 08:25 PM
property management

Roger
02-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Hmmmm, I have been mowing for nine seasons, eight of which I've had all the business I could handle, plus another 100% most years that I turned away. I have never had a business name.

MarcSmith
03-01-2006, 07:51 AM
How about handyman. LOL you are offering too many services, you will never be effecient at anything offering that many services.

quite the contrary, IMO
Many landscape companies do offer holiday decoration services, and other stuff int he off season, what better way to keep income rolling in when you are not doing your core service of landscape maintenance.

I would pressure wash in the off season and one of my better clients actually talked me into letting my people paint his house...He covered their pay and then some.

Diversification is not a bad thing and I looks like the "extras" you are going to include will not recquire any high price specialized equipment, except the snow plow, but then just about every pickup in IL has a plow...