PDA

View Full Version : final logo =)

hobbsd
02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Well here it is.

How big of a difference does a logo make anyway.

(I guess I should have asked that before I payed so much to get it made)

:waving:

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
02-24-2006, 02:52 PM
I think that it looks good!:)

29 Palms Property Management
02-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Looks good. Basic and simple and very readable. I like it. Now get it on advertisements, business cards, truck/trailer. Get it on everything that you can. Let the world see it! :drinkup:

Joey bag a' donuts
02-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Good choice, I liked that one best.

SurGreen Lawns
02-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Did you have a friend do it or a business? I'm doing my start up in the next couple weeks but I'm wanting to do it good from the get go.

hobbsd
02-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the help in deciding on the design,:clapping:

I paid a marketing firm to design the logo, sales folders, buisness cards, stationary, package sheets etc... All the design cost $650. With printing and all it will be about $1200.

Its a lot of $$$ but I would rather be happy with the final outcome and a bit short in the pocket, than regret my logo for the next 20 years.

:cool2:

ICE
02-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Now that looks like a nice logo!

Tim

Green-Pro
02-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Well here it is.

How big of a difference does a logo make anyway.

(I guess I should have asked that before I payed so much to get it made)

:waving:

I like it.

Well as more and more people see it they begin to identify you and the logo/company as one in the same. I use mine on signs, trucks, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, business cards, Christmas cards, letterheads, envelopes, etc. I try and get as much play out of it as possible, I want people to think of my company when thinking of lawn maintenance or landscaping/hardscaping. I want them thinking this so much so that when they see another company in or out of town they think of me :walking: :cool2: :D

Grn Mtn
02-24-2006, 04:30 PM
...I paid a marketing firm to design the logo... the design cost $650. With printing and all it will be about $1200.

Congrats on your finalized logo, I'm a little confused though, I thought you made it with your own program?

The program I used is $450 out of my pocket.

Some more opinions would help.

Thanks

drsogr
02-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Very nice logo. Looks professional. Now put it on your shirts...your truck...everything and it will help you look and feel professional.

hobbsd
02-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Congrats on your finalized logo, I'm a little confused though, I thought you made it with your own program?

:cool2: I was being sarcastic. The "program" was the $$$. I paid a local marketing group. All they use is Adobe illustrator which is readily available on Ebay for $100-$300
:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: