PDA

View Full Version : echo GT-2400 parts

ZOO YORK
02-24-2006, 04:22 PM
i have a echo GT-2400 weed wacker. i need to find the original head for it and cant locate one. any1 know where a good website i can get the original head at? im sry if this is in the wrong forum. i read this site daily and have for at least 2 years now, just try not to post much i enjoy reading and learning i have a lot more to learn before i can contribute. i cant thank you guys enough for everything ive learn so far. this will be my second season doing lawns and its looking to be a great season so far:cool2:

ed2hess
02-24-2006, 08:05 PM
I am not familiar with any GT model...but all Echo trimmer use a generic head that can be purchased at JD Thomas outlet.

ThirdDay
02-24-2006, 10:29 PM
i have a echo GT-2400 weed wacker. i need to find the original head for it and cant locate one. any1 know where a good website i can get the original head at? im sry if this is in the wrong forum. i read this site daily and have for at least 2 years now, just try not to post much i enjoy reading and learning i have a lot more to learn before i can contribute. i cant thank you guys enough for everything ive learn so far. this will be my second season doing lawns and its looking to be a great season so far:cool2:

This head can be purchased at any Echo dealer. It is just the standard 2 line head that they have been using for years.