PDA

View Full Version : My Truck . . .

no1knosme12203
02-25-2006, 09:47 PM
2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT . . . what do yall think of it? This is my main vehicle and work truck. They have some accessories I want for it , but here is how it is now except I have the Rhino-Liner!

Thanks,
Nick

Jason Rose
02-25-2006, 10:39 PM
Man, I remember the day when the WT was a stock truck! No alloy wheels and no chrome, just grey painted bumpers and steel wheels.

Looks nice though! I bet it wasn't cheap....

Shawns Lawns
02-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Nice truck how much did you get it for? Also that storage container what size is it and are you renting it how much do they charge i was thinking of using something like that.:waving:

South Florida Lawns
02-26-2006, 01:44 PM
You cannot beat a wt silverado, they have more standard features than any other brand out there.

In fact they look pretty good for a $20,000 base price

I got one a 2003 wt regular cab long bed. Think I paid $14,500 only.

What engine? I got the 4.3 v6.

I was gonna put those 17'' wheels on my truck ( they look real good) but opted for bigger ones.

no1knosme12203
02-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Jason Rose- The WT really look good now adays! I have been looking at the ford work trucks and the older chevys, and I love the way this one is! It is basically the same as a LS or LT without PW,PL, and some of the other goodies!

Shawns Lawns-I ended up getting it for $18300 ..., which my parents and I think is an awesome price! I am paying the car note for it, insurance, and gas . . . so its basically mine , but in my parents name since I could not finance it.The POD is a 8 X 16 and is very roomy to store stuff in! I believe they are around $160 a month . .. not positive, but I will check later for you.

South Florida Lawns-The WT is an awesome truck with not to many extras!The rubber floor is awesome and easy to clean, and so is the vinyl! I go fishing alot with my dad, so having the rubber and vinyl makes it very easy to clean up after getting muddy. This one has the 17" alloys ( that look awesome for a stock rim), cruise control, and I wanted the 4.8L V8 ( 285 hp)! I plan to do a little upgrading to the truck, but not to much. I dont mind the manual locks, and manual windows.

Thanks for all the comments guys! : ) Any other questions just ask. I will take more pics later incase anyone is interested in them.

Nick

no1knosme12203
02-26-2006, 03:46 PM
Here are some pictures I just took after cleaning it. The picture with the Trailer is my FEMA trailer haha. yup we are from good ole' new orleans! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

South Florida Lawns
02-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Here are some pictures I just took after cleaning it. The picture with the Trailer is my FEMA trailer haha. yup we are from good ole' new orleans! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

That P.O.D.S trailer cube is a company from my area.

It was started by like to guys down the road from where I live.

They are now one of the fastest growing companies in the south.

Last I heard they were getting ready to transport outta the state and do long distance hauls.

Guess they are now all the way out in New Orleans.

That rig that drops off the units is cool it can put a box nearly any where on your property, even over fences, pretty cool setup.