PDA

View Full Version : New Wright Sentar...

GStover
02-25-2006, 10:49 PM
I mentioned a few days ago about buying a 36" Sentar Sport. Tried it out today on three procrastinating fall clean ups....lots of leaves from pecan/oak trees. I was really impressed with the raptor blades. I was also leary of the Jumbo Gobbler I bought with the mower, but weight was not even an issue today...was easy to remove and dump, although I plan on welding an additonal handle on it. I don't have the mulch kit installed yet (back ordered), but was more than happy with the way the blades/deck turned the leaves into dust.

My customers were impressed with the machine, but more importantly they were happy with the way it left their yard...clean and mean LOL.

So far...I'm very happy with the Sentar Sport...I came across a couple of gates (36" wood and a couple chainlink) that made me think no way is this machine going in there...it did...:clapping:

impactlandscaping
02-26-2006, 01:00 AM
Congrats! Told ya you'd like it:laugh: Now the only thing else you need is a roommate for it in the trailer...lol:waving:

GStover
02-26-2006, 02:23 AM
I'll see how it works out for the season, and then look into buying a wider deck mower of the same type. Already picking up larger lawns that I didn't have last year. I'm looking forward to the new season, and hope you have a great season as well...and yes, you were right about me liking it...:waving:

nitrotim
02-26-2006, 08:19 AM
I'll see how it works out for the season, and then look into buying a wider deck mower of the same type. Already picking up larger lawns that I didn't have last year. I'm looking forward to the new season, and hope you have a great season as well...and yes, you were right about me liking it...:waving:

Good for you. I think you made a better choice with the sport over the rapid height because now you have the option of sitting if you get tired. Heres a tip for you when doing leavs. Move the spacer up on the front casters so the front of the deck tilst forward a little bit. You will get no blow out the front when doing leaves.