PDA

View Full Version : Floors for enclosed lawn trailers? coatings?

Ramairfreak98ss
02-26-2006, 12:39 AM
Im looking at pressure treated vs standard wood floors. Even pressure treated im sure with grass on the tires will look bad over time. What do you guys use to keep the floor somewhat managably clean? thanks

Isnt Landscape supply on this site from TX? Do they sell all of the enclosed trailer wall accessories for mounting backpack blowers, trimmers etc?

Ramairfreak98ss
02-26-2006, 12:46 AM
one more thing. If a wells cargo is a much better trailer, why? Has anyone a lot of experience with enclosed trailers and can definitly say spend more money over a Haulmark on a wells cargo?

fga
02-26-2006, 12:57 AM
i bought a wells cargo last year. being the first railer i ever bought, i can't compare it to haulmark, etc. by i can say, it is built excellent. has great features, light switches, vents, diamond plate rock gaurd, stabalizer jacks, etc.

and about once a month, someone gives me an offer on it, "to take it off my hands":laugh:

Luvs2Play
02-26-2006, 01:11 AM
My 20' enclosed has a 1 1/4" ply floor, covered with .060 rubber roofing material. It keeps oil, gas, and other crap off the floor. I just blow it out with the blower, I could mop it if I thought that was necessary. I'm not that particular. The 20 X 10 rubber was $60.00. To replace it will take about and hour. Has been on there going on two years with no problems. We use it 7 days a week. Also, when it gets wet you still have some traction walking on it.