PDA

View Full Version : 134K bid??

meets1
02-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Bidding a 134,000 sq ft retirement home Tuesday morning. I was invited to attend the board meeting so I want to be extra prepared - that is if you can be. Just curious what you guys would be pricing something like that. They wanted a per time app and then as a lum sum total for year if they like the deal - maybe would consider prepay with there was a discount.

meets1
02-26-2006, 07:57 PM
2 dozen people looked - not one responce??

teeca
02-26-2006, 09:21 PM
you didn't give any info on the property/apps wanted/mulch maintenance/tree shrub/insect control/flowers/mowing/etc... your question is like me asking you how long the string in my pocket is?

M RASCOE&SONS
02-26-2006, 09:55 PM
you didn't give any info on the property/apps wanted/mulch maintenance/tree shrub/insect control/flowers/mowing/etc... your question is like me asking you how long the string in my pocket is?
THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD..:clapping:

meets1
02-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Exactly how long is your string?? Yes, a few trees, flat areas, a stop sign to go around, a sign to go around, one inside curb area which is a circle drive for cars to go around, maybe a branch or two that fell from a tree, and oh 134,000 sq ft of grass.

GrazerZ
02-27-2006, 06:44 AM
@$525.00 per app. If you use the search feature at the top of the page you will get plenty of info on pricing. What I will tell you is to be very professional for this metting, dress well, and have info in hand. Also be prepared to make recommendations that will show them that you care about their property, not just the $$.

indyturf
02-27-2006, 01:10 PM
I would be around $500 and if the want to prepay give them a 10% discount.

teeca
02-27-2006, 07:30 PM
how long? depends on how many customers tell me the checks in the mail (opps, thats the chain they pull the S*** out of).
i would say $500 is a great price, thats only about $165 per acre. depending on your aera and if larger companies are bidding (not truScam, or scotts) you will most likley get it at that price.

muddstopper
02-27-2006, 07:52 PM

Actually, I can tell you exactly how long the string in your pocket is. Want to place a small wager to find out if I am right. :cool2:

teeca
02-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Actually, I can tell you exactly how long the string in your pocket is. Want to place a small wager to find out if I am right. :cool2:
this could be interesting....:weightlifter:

Absolute Weed C
03-01-2006, 03:14 AM
Bidding a 134,000 sq ft retirement home Tuesday morning. I was invited to attend the board meeting so I want to be extra prepared - that is if you can be. Just curious what you guys would be pricing something like that. They wanted a per time app and then as a lum sum total for year if they like the deal - maybe would consider prepay with there was a discount.
Also How many flower beds and will you have to be lead around by the tennants because they are bored and lonely. I am not sounding bad towards it but the elderly expect to have some sort of conversations with us lawn guys lol. I would tend to go towards the high side $525.00 per app

meets1
03-01-2006, 04:39 AM
Thanks for all the remarks made and advice on the deal. I price just under $500 per app. Sounds as if I got the contract but I need to answer a few more questions for the board this morning. I'll let ya all know.