PDA

View Full Version : EP Henry Co-Op Program

cgland
02-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Well I had our first EP Henry newspaper ad approved for 50% co-op. It was a tad difficult to please the ad agency in charge of it, but here it is. What do you think?

Chris

Drafto
02-26-2006, 10:24 PM
The ad agency for EP Henry that oversees it, of the agency that created your ad? EP Henry is almost as large as your name, that is only thing I don't like. It looks good Chris, what is the cost to you? Is that a full page?

Dan

cgland
02-26-2006, 10:27 PM
The newspaper designed it and the ad agency just approves it and tells you what to put where and how big it must be. The EP Henry logo must be as large as your own logo and be prominantly displayed. In another version I had The EP logo screened in the background of the services list. It looked cool, but they nixed it because it was too difficult to see.

Chris

Drafto
02-26-2006, 10:32 PM
The newspaper designed it and the ad agency just approves it and tells you what to put where and how big it must be. The EP Henry logo must be as large as your own logo and be prominantly displayed. In another version I had The EP logo screened in the background of the services list. It looked cool, but they nixed it because it was too difficult to see.

Chris

I like the theory behind the co-op program. I don't like the fact that they make you have the logo as large as yours. But if they are paying half I guess I will take what they give me. I am in the process of becoming EPAI, I have been putting it off but I know it won't hurt.

Dan

Edgewater
02-27-2006, 06:58 AM
looks sharp Chris:clapping:

Adam

chesie
02-27-2006, 07:42 AM
I think the EPH Logo being as big as Chris' logo could be very advantageous. He will get the name recognition behind EPH even if the possible client has never heard of him or seen his logo. Great looking ad!