PDA

View Full Version : Lesco class in MA

James Cormier
02-27-2006, 09:40 AM
Any MA guys going to this? Its in Taunton on Feb 28th , I just remembered that Im signed up so I will be there.

GrazerZ
02-27-2006, 08:00 PM
What lesco class? By the way, welcome back.

James Cormier
02-27-2006, 08:13 PM
What lesco class? By the way, welcome back.

Thanks Z, I kept forgetting to put LS back in my favs so, ya know, if I dont see it everyday I dont think to click on it:hammerhead:

I guess its called " Green Industry Winter Conference & Trade show " Hosted at the Holiday Inn in Taunton, MA

I will be there at 7:30 am ;)

lawn king
02-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey james i wish that i knew you were going, i was there myself. How about that 31 minute halflife for dylox in a ph of 9 or higher, amazing.

James Cormier
02-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey james i wish that i knew you were going, i was there myself. How about that 31 minute halflife for dylox in a ph of 9 or higher, amazing.

Yup I was there, lunch was pretty good, But I sure miss my 2:30 naps Ive gotten use to this winter :laugh:

How bout the guy from the state dept, wow I couldnt believe some of his answers, He is the one that did my records inspection and pulled me over once and he was pretty cool both times. Where you the one talking to Jim Santoro when I came up to talk to him?

lawn king
02-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Yes the food was great, i don't think i know who james santoro is so im gonna say no. I was sitting next to paul souza from lesco during lunch, he's a good man, he runs the worcester store. Snow on the way thursday, im pissed, i wanted to start some light grading and core aerations mid march!

James Cormier
02-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Yes the food was great, i don't think i know who james santoro is so im gonna say no. I was sitting next to paul souza from lesco during lunch, he's a good man, he runs the worcester store. Snow on the way thursday, im pissed, i wanted to start some light grading and core aerations mid march!

Sure, I know Paul, he delivered my rd 1 material this past December. Ive dealt with Sean in the Worcester store for the past few years, they are both good guys.

I got a chance to talk with Tony & Tobin for awhile during lunch break, I like those 2 guys as well.

Jim Santoro was the Bayer Rep at the table for the " Trade show " He was my old boss back in 88 at Old Fox ( He was the Tru Greed replacement for our branch manager, Glenn Larrabee when all that BS happened ) for a short while.

I usually do at least one class put on by the Umass extension service, and I pick one far away so I can take the bike, and take the whole day off as well :D So maybe we can hook up if I do the Plymouth one again. Have you got that info on that yet?

lawn king
03-01-2006, 09:00 AM
I dont have any umass info at this time. Do you know if glen L. is still with UAP? Glen & dan spurling were the first staff in the stoughton service center. I was on the telephone this morning with the pest. bureau,i have a new home address and as you can already guess my 06 licence was sent to the old address & needs to be reissued, fun fun!!