PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good idea to fire up business?

stonedawg
02-28-2006, 10:19 AM
I have a friend who is a realestate agent. She sends out mail packets in the spring to all of her clients. She has agreed to send my business cards with them. I'm thinking this could be big. She has tons of clients, she has sold lots of homes in the area and she makes big $$$ (drives an escalade). What do you guys think??

mrbray101
02-28-2006, 10:27 AM
That definately sounds like a good idea. You might even want to make up flyers and put some sort of coupon in there w/ or instead your card. You can't beat free advertising. The only negative I can think of is that when you do get calls from this they are going to be spread out throughout the city and county. I personally like targetting a specific area. This makes for a short compact route instead of driving all over town using precious gas.

PMLAWN
02-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Most agents have a farm area that they work and that would be a tight area, Ask her if she can just put them in those areas, But most agents have a service that sends out the fliers and you may not have a choice.
Also ask her if there is a service that sends fliers to the agents. We have 2 people ( we only use 1)that collect 950 fliers from us and than distributes them to just the agents. We pick up a lot of work that way. That way you will have a bunch of agents working with you.
Areas of service open to you-- maintenance to the agent, maintenance to vacant listings, Clean-up before listing, maintenance to rentals, and my fav, -the agent can give a few months of lawn service to the new homeowner.

I would follow up working with her as it should be good for you.:)