PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Pesticide Business License

Green Leaves
02-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi,
I passed my exams today (core and combo) and have a quick question for all with experience on this subject. My understanding of the documents is as follows: As long as I have an individual that is a commercial applicator with 2 years experience employed full-time by my company I should be fine with submitting my business license. Of course, in addition to all of the other requirements, like insurance. So in essence, all I need to do is hire someone with their applicators license to work for me and supervise me until I have my 2 years experience. Am I understanding the process in Michigan correctly?

Your help is always greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sean

Runner
02-28-2006, 01:56 PM
That is correct. When you hire them full time, there is a form that they fill out testifying to their experience and references (where they were employed). Get your insurance then apply for the licensing. I would CRTainly contact the agent first, and make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed there, before I went out and purchased insurance. Make sure the guy is a licensed applicator, too..and not a tech..