PDA

View Full Version : How long to wait until neutralizing spray equip?

06er
02-28-2006, 06:06 PM
How long do you guys go before you use neutrasol on your spay rigs. Mine suggests using it after each use, but that isn't feasible because I have left over herbicide sometimes, Or am using it everyday. thnx

befnme
02-28-2006, 08:30 PM
How long do you guys go before you use neutrasol on your spay rigs. Mine suggests using it after each use, but that isn't feasible because I have left over herbicide sometimes, Or am using it everyday. thnx

it has been said that leaving chemical in your equipmeny overnight and for any period of time is bad for the whole system .i usualy only mix exactly what i need at that time . but i do my tank after every day of spraying.

TOMMY1115
03-02-2006, 08:41 AM
As far as Nutrasoling your tank, it's obviously not feesable to do it every day. If your concerned about leaving chem in the pump and messing up your diaphrams, then flush your pump out with plain water daily. Should take all of 5 minutes.

The only time I have used the Nutrasol is when going from spraying lawns to spraying trees as you HAVE to nutrualize the herbicide or else you'll be paying for quite a few trees.

alanauer
08-17-2011, 12:56 PM
It might be worthwhile to have two sprayers, for chemicals that kill and for those that don't.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
08-17-2011, 01:10 PM
For dedicated systems, I only neutralize at the end of the season as part of a season end clean-out.

CHARLES CUE
08-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Don't use tank cleaner what a pain i did use it once

Just mix what your going to spray if theres a little left spray your yard

Add a couple gals to dilute it spray it out and your go to go

Unless you had GLY in it than you better clean in out good

Charles Cue

alanauer
08-17-2011, 09:17 PM
I was going to get some cleaner. Why was it a pain?

CHARLES CUE
08-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I was going to get some cleaner. Why was it a pain?

The one i got foamed up than you got to have some place to spray it

Why clean it out every time if you have a couple ounce of one product and you add 50 gal of water it wont hurt a thing

Charles Cue