PDA

View Full Version : ebay weed killer

mowforyourmoney
02-28-2006, 09:47 PM
ok so i've been looking on ebay for weed control concentrate there is a bottle of som'n called glyphosphate or som'n like that my question is what should i look for when buying weed control spray thanx in advance

GrazerZ
02-28-2006, 09:56 PM
A phone book, to call a professional....This is a forum for people who do this for work to feed themselves. If you don't know what glyphosphate is, then you don't do this for work, call someone to do it for you.

befnme
02-28-2006, 10:02 PM
A phone book, to call a professional....This is a forum for people who do this for work to feed themselves. If you don't know what glyphosphate is, then you don't do this for work, call someone to do it for you.

lol. i concur with you. he he he " glyphosphate or som'n like that " :laugh:

eruuska
02-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Is there a trolling motor on that boat?

befnme
02-28-2006, 10:42 PM
Is there a trolling motor on that boat?

:confused:

southernlandscapespecial
02-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Can you say Roundup?.....lol:confused:

eruuska
02-28-2006, 11:01 PM
:confused:

I was implying that the original poster was trolling. :hammerhead:

ArizPestWeed
03-01-2006, 12:05 AM
ok so i've been looking on ebay for weed control concentrate there is a bottle of som'n called glyphosphate or som'n like that my question is what should i look for when buying weed control spray thanx in advance
First of all , how old are you ?
I think you are too young and inexperienced to be messing with and pesticide .
Would you first explain what experience you have , if any , with pesticides ,
please ????

Absolute Weed C
03-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Now that was scary LOL hmmmmmm wonder if i should use that in my next ad campaign. We will show up and use Glyphostimmmmateeee or something like that. We will guarantee to kill everything in your lawn including the lawn. Just think of the money saving aspects of not needing a mowing service, lawn service. Just think of saving the water bill to. No lawn no need to water.. So why wait Techs are waiting to service you right now. What do you think guys think i will get new clients

hole in one lco
03-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Now that was scary LOL hmmmmmm wonder if i should use that in my next ad campaign. We will show up and use Glyphostimmmmateeee or something like that. We will guarantee to kill everything in your lawn including the lawn. Just think of the money saving aspects of not needing a mowing service, lawn service. Just think of saving the water bill to. No lawn no need to water.. So why wait Techs are waiting to service you right now. What do you think guys think i will get new clients
just tell them it went dormant:)

somo1
03-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah then sell them a program that paints their lawn green every couple of months. Tell them the benefits such as no watering, mowing, weeds, etc. But just make sure to use enough paint to keep the dust down. Cheap ------!;)

ArizPestWeed
03-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Go buy a 2.5 gallon of something that has 41% glyfosate in it and read read the label , then , if you still need some answers , we will try to help

green with envy
03-02-2006, 03:47 PM
OH MY GOD !!!

That is just scarey!!

I rally hope that was a joke....

Mike

GreenMonster
03-02-2006, 03:54 PM

EBay?!?! You can get weed killa stuff cheaper at Amazon.com

LMAO, the troll's are half the fun with this site. :laugh:

This guy has 36 posts. I didn't do any detective work, but I bet the other 35 are similar.

MarcSmith
03-02-2006, 04:17 PM
as pulled from a previous post of mow for your money....

"hey it's not what you think i'm 15 so thats y she called it's under her name since you need to be 18 to get a bus license and you need that for insurance how can i get it under me so it doesn't jack up my 'rents taxes because if it's under there name 'technically' the state thinks they would be the ones making all the dough that i'm going to be making"

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

GreenMonster
03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
as pulled from a previous post of mow for your money....

"hey it's not what you think i'm 15 so thats y she called it's under her name since you need to be 18 to get a bus license and you need that for insurance how can i get it under me so it doesn't jack up my 'rents taxes because if it's under there name 'technically' the state thinks they would be the ones making all the dough that i'm going to be making"

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Your Honor, I rest my case.

lawn king
03-02-2006, 04:30 PM
This has to be the most disturbing thread i have seen here on lawnsite! Do they sell uranium & pluotonimum on e bay? Man oh man!

MarcSmith
03-03-2006, 06:53 AM
2.5 gallons of razor for 5x.00 bucks plus shipping...

mowforyourmoney
03-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh My Gosh, Ok I'm Sticking To What I Know (mowing) Cuz Clearly I Know Nothing About Well Glad I Could Humor U