PDA

View Full Version : Rite-Hite concentrate growth ******ant

monroe61770
03-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has ever used this stuff and if you have can you give me a run down on the pros and cons and if it even works. My company cuts large apartment complexes for our family and I am wanting to cut out so much weedeating. The expense to pay for labor to weedeat all those buildings, sidewalks and curbs is breaking me. Thanks for all your help!

indy2tall
03-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has ever used this stuff and if you have can you give me a run down on the pros and cons and if it even works. My company cuts large apartment complexes for our family and I am wanting to cut out so much weedeating. The expense to pay for labor to weedeat all those buildings, sidewalks and curbs is breaking me. Thanks for all your help!

I don't do any chemical treatments yet so I can't comment from experience but I seem to remember reading a similar thread on here (or it may have been in TURF magazine) several months ago in which someone who was using growth ******ant said it usually was an even wash. The money he saved on labor was eaten up with the cost of the chemical.