PDA

View Full Version : 89 f-150 4 x 4 fs michigan

Scenic Lawnscape
03-01-2006, 08:12 PM
I need to sell my truck, i have a third child on the way and i have to give in and get another mini-van. What i have here is a 1989 f-150 4x4 5.0 liter v-8 5 speed manual The engine and trans were rebuilt about 60,000 miles ago it has 165,000 miles on the truck. It runs like a top it has brand new 31/10.50/15 tires on it (less then 500 miles) it has a aluminum tool box and a bed liner. It has a cd palyer and is wired for xm just need the receiver. It has a trailer hitch. The only thing that is needs is a muffler, but its not lous, you can just see a hole in the muffler(ill repalce it if need it to make a sale) It has a sliding rear-window it get around 13-14 miles per gallon High-way four wheel drive works great there isnt a thing wrong with it i bought i awhile ago and i hate to get rid of it but it is hard to transport 2 kids in car seats and i have another on the way so i told the wife i would get rid of it. If interested please contact me and ill send as many pictures as you want Will also trade for a mini-van that has a sliding door on both sides
$2,300 obo
Thanks