PDA

View Full Version : buisness name?

plantzpropertymanagement
03-03-2006, 12:10 AM
plantz property management or plantz property services i think mangement is more like for rental property owners and stuff like that idont know what do you guys think

Kohls Landscaping Co
03-03-2006, 12:43 AM
I think it could work. What type of services does your company offer?

Also, why the "z" after plant? To be different? or because someone has a similar name but with a "s"? I agree with you when you say that the 'management' seems targeted to rental properties.

The 'Property Management' and 'Property Services' in my mind makes it seem like you do more of the landscape maintenance. If you offer landscape installation and/or hardscaping you might be limiting yourself in the customer's eyes from the start.

Dave

sheshovel
03-03-2006, 12:46 AM
agreed you don't want to use that..more like property maintenance.

Paradise Landscapes
03-03-2006, 08:47 AM
nothing wrong with the word "Management". I like it. Theres' a local company that is called "Commercial Property management". All they do is prune, mulch and mow.

plantzpropertymanagement
03-03-2006, 03:09 PM
yeah plantz is my last name and im going to go with services good thing i got your guys opions cause the lady thats doing my truck signs was just about to print them just before i called and had it changed that would of been a disaster.
thanks

Kohls Landscaping Co
03-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Best of luck to you this year! I like "services" much better also.

Dave