PDA

View Full Version : Insurance bla bla

Pabst
03-03-2006, 06:48 AM
Hi guys!
Why don't you guys give the name phone NR. and or email of the insurance comp.you use when someone wants help with insurance ?
I am per sonly looking for a liability insurance and it is a pain in the B%%
if you guys just talk around the theme .
Sorry for my English but i am here for 3 years now and still learning!

PMLAWN
03-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Hi guys!
Why don't you guys give the name phone NR. and or email of the insurance comp.you use when someone wants help with insurance ?
Sorry for my English but i am here for 3 years now and still learning!
Hartford-- the Yellow Pages will have your local # for the guy. Sorry it took you 3 years to learn about the Yellow Pages

:laugh: Just Kidding

Jay Ray
03-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Been thru the same thing, Pabst. Most companies wouldn't even return my calls. I kept calling around and found an independent agent that carries Zurich for contractors. About $700 a year for a mil liability, and you have to take the $2500 equipment theft that comes with it. $500 deductible on all of it. If you want chainsaw work covered it goes way up.

get rich
03-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I found an independent insurance guy and he said pekin offers the best rates for smaller landscape companies. So as many of us do, look up an independent agent and he'll do the rest. Good luck!

Roger
03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
If you can't find another place to start, call the agent handling your auto, homeowners, or other insurance needs. If they cannot write a contractor's policy, they can direct you to another source. It is a starting place ....

lawnman_scott
03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi guys!
Sorry for my English but i am here for 3 years now and still learning!Have you ever shopped for car, health, home, ..... insurance? Why not follow the same idea? Get the yellow pages out and call about 10 ads that look interesting, then make a decision. Insurance companies have to be approved on a state by state basis. What to know who I use? Why? The rates will be completly different, if they are even writing policies in your state. They are, im sure. I use nationwide. Want my agents name and number? He is in clearwater, fl.

CAG
03-03-2006, 04:38 PM
nationwide has good rates.. call them (yellow pages) and they will give you a name of a company in your area.

TURF DOCTOR
03-03-2006, 05:05 PM
3 years and 3 post,we use kfb here.

Imp
03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
I went today and got a quote for contractors liability for a mowing service 1mil/2mil with no problems from my homeowners insurance agency I have wanted to mow for about 20 years and I think its a go this spring....good site.

befnme
03-03-2006, 07:02 PM
i use montgomery ,1 mil liab and 10,000.00 equipment plus 2000.00 tool floater = 750.00 yr. 250 deductible