PDA

View Full Version : Found a good site.......

jsf343
03-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Found a good site for msds sheets that we need to carry in the truck at all times, for anyone interested here it is....... http://www.cdms.net/manuf/manuf.asp?t=2 (this is the page) here is the actual site... http://www.cdms.net/pfa/LUpdateMsg.asp
Hope this helps for others that need this info. Jeff

Norm Al
03-03-2006, 08:11 PM
these guys dont even have an msds sheet,,, www.crabgrassalert.com

are having to carry msds sheets around with you the most stupidest singular ignorant thing to have to do? has any ever had to hand somebody an msds sheet? i know i have never in 23 years been asked for one,,,,,but there they lie!

DUSTYCEDAR
03-03-2006, 08:59 PM
what happens if u have a wreck and no msds sheets in the truck?
u now have a problem with many an unhappy offical with a pen full of ink.

livingsoils
03-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Those few pieces of paper really take up a lot of space behind your seat don't they?:confused:
You don't want to get stopped by the cops and not have one, they would not be too happy.
What about when you drop your equipment off to be serviced it should be on the unit. The mechanic needs a little extra reading.

lawnguy26
03-03-2006, 10:13 PM
are having to carry msds sheets around with you the most stupidest singular ignorant thing to have to do? has any ever had to hand somebody an msds sheet? i know i have never in 23 years been asked for one,,,,,but there they lie!

Is it even a law in Florida that you have to carry MSDS sheets in the truck?

Norm Al
03-04-2006, 12:51 AM
yeah you have to carry them in florida just like everywhere else!

you dont have to show them if "you get in a wreck" you have to show them if it spills on someone or if a customer requests one!

the question was "has anyone ever had to pull them crusty wastes of paper out from behind their truck seat?"

lawnguy26
03-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Could you please show me the Florida law or statute that says I need to carry MSDS sheets in my vehicle.

GrazerZ
03-04-2006, 11:45 PM
I have had to give them to people. I would rather they know before hand and know we have no problem giving them as much information as they may need.

lawnguy26
03-06-2006, 08:44 PM
I have all my MSDS sheets at my place of business and provide them to any customer who requests them. However, I have never seen a law that requires me to carry them in my truck. If it's a law here in Florida, as NormAl stated, please show it to me.

vegomatic40
03-06-2006, 11:40 PM
I've had to fork over MSDS sheets a few times in 25 years of this stuff. Commercial properties like factories tend to be sticklers for the papers. Did some work for both Dow and Dupont and they both wanted MSDS on products they manufacture. I used to carry them for any potential thing on the truck- H20, motor oil, diesel fuel, antifreeze...you name it. Also had some Vets. and homeowners ask for them when pets became "sick" after ingesting that lethal dose of 24-3-8 (no pesticide). They come in handy occasionally when people that "think" they know your product better than you and you hand them a full MSDS and they get that puzzled, clueless look.