PDA

View Full Version : w/b w/ stripe kit ?

Palmer'sLS
03-03-2006, 05:30 PM
anybody who has a w/b with a stripe kit..i have one,... will adding a single wheel sulky interfere with my striping? just wondering. as of now i have a proslide and that dont interfere, so any help is greatly appreciated

nobagger
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
anybody who has a w/b with a stripe kit..i have one,... will adding a single wheel sulky interfere with my striping? just wondering. as of now i have a proslide and that dont interfere, so any help is greatly appreciated
You will most likley be able to see a slight line going down the middle of the stripe. I dont think it would look that bad.

dwost
03-04-2006, 07:31 AM
Trade in the single and get a proslide. Better ride and enhanced stripes all in one!! :)

Richard Martin
03-04-2006, 08:12 AM
I use a single wheel and it barely even shows on my type of grasses. I leave much more noticeable marks if I walk.

Palmer'sLS
03-04-2006, 08:51 AM
i have a proslide now, and HATE it. yes maybe the proslide makes the grass look a little better, but my mower struggles wit it attached. i am gettin ready to just chuck my proslide in the trash and get a velke.....anybody need a proslide????

Dixie Rob
03-04-2006, 08:55 AM
i have a 2 wheel velke, and it doesn't interfere. good luck.

dfor
03-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Are you using the proslide on a hydro or belt? What h/p engine? How much do you want for it? PM me please.

Palmer'sLS
03-04-2006, 09:03 AM
dfor, my comp says i cant pm you for what idk....but anyways....if you want to email me its tassels7vainf@adelphia.net thanks

Palmer'sLS
03-04-2006, 09:04 AM
oh and my mower is a belt-driven..which is one reason that the proslide sux for me....its a very nice design and works very nicely..but its not feesible for me right now

Eclipse
03-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Sorry to get off topic but I think this thread is a good place for my question.

I have a couple 2003 model 60" Turf Tracers. Is there a striping kit available for these? I am told eXmark is making a kit available for the new TT's and I don't know if it will fit my 2003 models?

Thanks.

BTW - I never liked one wheel Velkes as far as the line they put down the middle of your stripe. Maybe with a striping kit on the mower the stripe from the one wheel velke would not be as bad?

T-N-T
03-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Take a look at hustlers version of a sulky it is made to stripe looks like it would work real good:usflag:

Eclipse
03-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Do you have a link to a pic of the Hustler sulky? I looked on Hustler's site and I could not find anything. Thanks.

Palmer'sLS
03-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Do you have a link to a pic of the Hustler sulky? I looked on Hustler's site and I could not find anything. Thanks.

same here....and i am addicted to looking at my future super mini z, so i know the site very well

foggyjr5
03-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey Palmer'sLS e-mail me i wanted to talk to you. My e-mail address is foggyjr5@hotmail.com or PM me

John Gamba
03-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Sorry to get off topic but I think this thread is a good place for my question.

I have a couple 2003 model 60" Turf Tracers. Is there a striping kit available for these? I am told eXmark is making a kit available for the new TT's and I don't know if it will fit my 2003 models?

Thanks.

BTW - I never liked one wheel Velkes as far as the line they put down the middle of your stripe. Maybe with a striping kit on the mower the stripe from the one wheel velke would not be as bad?

Yes they make a Striping roller for yout Turf Tracer. Ask your dealer

Eclipse
03-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Yes they make a Striping roller for yout Turf Tracer. Ask your dealer

Last fall my dealer was unaware of an eXmark striping kit for my TT. I guess I will have to check with them again. Thanks

John Gamba
03-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Last fall my dealer was unaware of an eXmark striping kit for my TT. I guess I will have to check with them again. Thanks

Go to exmarks forum on lawnsite, ask brian what the part number is and give it to your dealer.

jason_2005lawnman
03-04-2006, 08:06 PM
i have a 60" tt(turf tracer); i was just wondering where i could get a stripe kit for it?

Palmer'sLS
03-04-2006, 08:13 PM
foggyjr5, check your email

Palmer'sLS
03-04-2006, 10:59 PM
hey foggyjr5, i have only been a member for like week and a half, so i sent you a personal email to your hotmail accout, thanks and sorry for the confusion!

PheniXLCC
03-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Eclipse: Does your 60" TT stripe well? I am thinking about buying one, but i wasn't sure if they would stripe as good as my 48" TT

Eclipse
03-06-2006, 12:45 PM
It does stripe pretty darn good, but not quite as good as a Lazer without a striping kit. They have the same deck so IMO the Lazer stripes a little better because you do not have the sulky messing up the stripes and possibly the wider tires on a Lazer lend to the nicer stripe. Now a Lazer with a striping kit is in a whole different class of stripes :)